Release / Track search

Raver's online
 Total online 1767
 Radio listeners 183+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
  Articles >> Press Releases : Hurricane Inc. parent company of HappyHardcore.com and MasterWax records acquires Infinity Recording
Press Releases
Official Press releases
    Hurricane Inc. parent company of HappyHardcore.com and MasterWax records acquires Infinity Recording
Author: silver
Rate this resource!
Downloadable PDF (Right Mouse Click + Save Target As):

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

HappyHardcore.com
+813 5772 9181
+813 5772 9182
silver@happyhardcore.com

http://www.HappyHardcore.com

Hurricane Inc. parent company of HappyHardcore.com and MasterWax records acquires Infinity Recordings (UK)

Tokyo, Japan, 12th May 2003 - Hurricane Inc. parent company for HappyHardcore.com acquires Infinity Recordings and its entire back catalogue plus previously unreleased tracks licensed under the Infinity brand name from previous owner / operator and international producer "Mark Breeze" earlier this month.

The deal involves all 24 previous releases under Infinity Recordings and several unreleased tracks; brand names including the sub label "New Infinity", as well as logos, websites and existing contracts and copyrights. All exists artists that have featured on Infinity Recordings have been notified and all are excited for the future expanded possibilities with HappyHardcore.com.

"The acquisition of Infinity Recordings will allow us [HappyHardcore.com] to push more hardcore contents out there to the hardcore fans over the world with both a new and old flavor. We have big plans for the existing content and the future releases under the Infinity names."
DJ Silver - owner and operator of HappyHardcore.com.

"I've been visiting HappyHardcore.com for the past few years now to keep up-to-date with ravers worldwide. I'm very happy that HappyHardcore.com have now taken on Infinity Recordings to push the label forward again. This means some of the great artists the label had over the years have a great chance of creating some new music to supply to the scene again."
Mark Breeze - Former Infinity Records owner.

HappyHardcore.com acquires Infinity Recordings (UK)

For further information contact:
HappyHardcore.com
+813 5772 9181
+813 5772 9182
silver@happyhardcore.com

http://www.HappyHardcore.com

Infinity Recordings has been operating since 1997 from the UK. Infinity Recordings is known for such hits as:
Breeze & DNA - "Drivin me crazy"
Breeze - "Lets fly"
E-logic - "Run to me"

Infinity Recordings back catalogue can be viewed by visiting
http://www.happyhardcore.com/records/record_labelprofile.asp?action=labeldisplay&labelsid=219

HappyHardcore.com has been operating since September 1999 – since that time HappyHardcore.com has grown to the largest hardcore music website and largest media outlet for hardcore music in the world with a combined total of ten thousand (10,000) members at time of writing across its networks. The HappyHardcore.com site includes a large record database, forums (80,000+ posts), live chat, event and calendar system, and the most listened to 24 hour fully licensed hardcore radio station in the world streaming worldwide from HappyHardcore.com in several different bit rates and formats. August 2001 HappyHardcore.com launched its own record label called "MasterWax Records" in which since then completely sold out all releases. MasterWax release number 1 (MWX001) was user voted 2002 tune of the year for Happy Hour Radio (featuring Anabolic Frolic) and feature on the 3rd biggest selling electronica CD in North America (the Happy2Bhardcore series). MasterWax release number 2 (MWX002) was in UK club magazine MixMag hardest tune of the year 2002 chart at number 3 position.

# # #

Added: 2003/05/28  Hits: 4392    Votes: 1  Rating: 

It took 0.27 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page