Radio listeners 164+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 Greetings from sunny Bulgaria

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
LeVzi 35 degrees, not a covid restriction in place apart from masks in shops n transport

Clubs and Bars are fully open.

Covid numbers are pathetically low.

latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by LeVzi:
35 degrees, not a covid restriction in place apart from masks in shops n transport

Clubs and Bars are fully open.

Covid numbers are pathetically low.

Samination Bulgaria's too much of a rightwing land to not be open
possys2 been skiing there a few times. pamporovo.
never been for a sun holiday. take you at sunny beach? is it still levs, the currency? was always cheap when i went skiing. be about 15 years ago now.
anyways enjoy =)
trippnface Proper vitamin d levels are well known to severely reduce chances of catching COVID, or COVID related symptoms. Not something the news likes talking about, though.

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/vitamin-d-coronavirus#does-it-protect-against-covid-19
Samination Because it's the first time I hear about it, and I read dubious websites that contain other suspicious covid19 things
LeVzi
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
Bulgaria's too much of a rightwing land to not be open

You ever been there ? There are just as many liberals there as any others.

Why make that conclusion ? Because you read the media and believe it.
LeVzi
quote:
Originally posted by possys2:
been skiing there a few times. pamporovo.
never been for a sun holiday. take you at sunny beach? is it still levs, the currency? was always cheap when i went skiing. be about 15 years ago now.
anyways enjoy =)

No mate, I stay in Burgas town, my family all live there, so its free accomodation ;)

Yeah it's still the lev, was around 2.26 levs to the pound, so not too bad tbh. They'll never take the Euro there.

I've not been to the ski resorts as I always go in the summer, been there last 5 years out of 7. I intend to do a Christmas there. You try Rakia ? ;)
possys2 Rakia?
is that the very strong shot drink?
they use to give you a free small drink to warm up after you had a meal at the top of one of the towers, looking over the resort.
i remember the clubs was underneath the hotels and they was all linked up for miles under the mountain and i seen my ski-ing instructor off her face on pills... and yes she did go and get me some ;)
was handy as i always took a new tape pack away with me n a walkman, so that friday night was spent in my hotel room popping pills along to my uproar winter wonderland pack
LeVzi
quote:
Rakia?
is that the very strong shot drink?
they use to give you a free small drink to warm up after you had a meal at the top of one of the towers, looking over the resort.
i remember the clubs was underneath the hotels and they was all linked up for miles under the mountain and i seen my ski-ing instructor off her face on pills... and yes she did go and get me some ;)
was handy as i always took a new tape pack away with me n a walkman, so that friday night was spent in my hotel room popping pills along to my uproar winter wonderland pack

It could be, rakia is their national drink, its a grape brandy, I just brought back 15 litres of it lol

Mastika is the other one thats more like Ouzo.

Bulgaria is such a chilled place but they are starting to catch onto the old school music scene slowly, so I expect a rave explosion there at some point.
possys2 "Mastika is the other one thats more like Ouzo"

yep thats the one i had.
15 litres hahaha, ive just finished watching the film lawless about 5 mins ago lol
LeVzi
quote:
"Mastika is the other one thats more like Ouzo"

yep thats the one i had.
15 litres hahaha, ive just finished watching the film lawless about 5 mins ago lol

Mastika is evil , the only drink I got drunk on, then the next day when I drank a litre of water I was just as pissed again, I think its the crystals in it. lol
Triquatra Nice, have fun mate!

We're hoping for a trip abroad next year, will have to see how money goes!
LeVzi
quote:
Originally posted by Triquatra:
Nice, have fun mate!

We're hoping for a trip abroad next year, will have to see how money goes!

tbh I was prepared for the PCR testing but it's broken the bank now for a few months, its a rip off and quite frankly disgusting that its so expensive.

Especially as Bulgaria was a green listed country, yet 3 PCR tests were needed.

It took 1 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page