Radio listeners 168+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 HARDCORE HISTORY (YOUTUBE)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
rafferty A guy called Stuart K on YouTube has done mini docos on multiple Hardcore djs. Are actually done really well. He definitely deserves credit.

Another Cracker this month AL Storm ⚡

Si Thompson Nice find. Just subbed.
Samination I think you should change the order you listed the videos though :P

he made it sounds like an anthology so it would be best to watch them in order:

Styles, Dougal & Gammer, Brisk and then Scott Brown (at the time of this message)
rafferty
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
I think you should change the order you listed the videos though :P

he made it sounds like an anthology so it would be best to watch them in order:

Styles, Dougal & Gammer, Brisk and then Scott Brown (at the time of this message)

Haha yeah I'll change the forum headline
Had no idea what to call it.
rafferty
quote:
Originally posted by Si Thompson:
Nice find. Just subbed.

Nice man, keep an eye out. He's working on DJ Hixxy next.
Samination If that isn't title "Where are my tunes, HIXXY?" then I'm gonna rampage !!!
rafferty Hixxy & Sharkey

stuartkmusic Thanks guys. I truly appreciate the support you have given me since the beginning.

I can't believe how far we have come in just 5 episodes. There are still a lot of things I want to improve on but, I am my biggest critic and I don't think that will ever change.

We have an exciting year ahead and I'm really looking forward to what we all find out along the way.

I'm going to get to work on DJ Sy now, which means I may not post again for another month. I am pretty useless at promoting myself and do rely a lot on word of mouth.

I'll see ya then.

https://linktr.ee/stuartkmusic
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
If that isn't title "Where are my tunes, HIXXY?" then I'm gonna rampage !!!

Completly forgot I wrote that. now I'm fuming it's not titled as such
fakka13k Great videos!
Just wish he would stop bouncing around and twitching when he's speaking lol
warped_candykid He needs to hit up the Dutch & German artists

Paul Elstak

Dune

4 Tune Fairytales

2 Brothers on the 4th Floor

Waxweazle

Nakatomi

Marusha

Buzz Fuzz
rafferty
Icewind These videos are awesome! I also dig your track "Nothing". I recognize the vocal sample from Mr Robot. Nice work.
Sulphurik Still not got to watch all these videos - been interesting to watch the ones I have seen!

A bit surprising what Brisk said about being DJ first and producer second and about producing. Yes majority of his tracks were collaborations with other producers but he did produce some superb remixes in the mid to late 90s. Probably the first couple of tracks heard from Brisk were remixes.

warped_candykid Still waiting for Dutch/German interviews! Would love to hear the minds behind the Happy Rave series.
ultraskool thank you so much for these history of Happy Hardcore videos. Would like to also know if you can feature some other history of the German Happy Hardcore rave scene side as well. Artists like Critical Mass and Party Animals even. Big ups
warped_candykid
quote:
Originally posted by ultraskool:
thank you so much for these history of Happy Hardcore videos. Would like to also know if you can feature some other history of the German Happy Hardcore rave scene side as well. Artists like Critical Mass and Party Animals even. Big ups

Yes! Yes!
rafferty
quote:
Originally posted by ultraskool:
thank you so much for these history of Happy Hardcore videos. Would like to also know if you can feature some other history of the German Happy Hardcore rave scene side as well. Artists like Critical Mass and Party Animals even. Big ups

Yeah Critical Mass would be a good one to ad.
Craigavon raver Yeah these videos are great, randomly came up on my youtube home page not long after he down the bonkers 1, i haven't watched them all yet just the first 8, but really enjoyed what i've watched so far, must get round to watching a few more, and the next 1 on the list is vibes! Which i'm really looking forward to

He also does dj mixes on every artist he does a video about which is good as well, actually listened to the first 9 in the dj mixes.

It took 1.14 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page