Radio listeners 150+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 Whats the Happy sound like nowa days?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Jumpin Fish Online I ain't heard any HHC since I whent off it back in 97. Has the HHC sound developed or is it still it's same old self? Any new DJs on the scene? By the way I did hear that Hetla Skelts is no more. Is this tru? Oh yeah and whats the best happy track out at the mo coz I woulnd't mind listenin to some again.

Cheers

JFO
DJ Mouse well hhc sounded the same up until 99 then it ended up as trance-core,then when bonkers stopped i never bought any hhc after that,as for helter skelter,it's back. it was on 4th august @ bowlers in manchester. there's some decent hhc tracks out now but none of them beat the old stuff like heart of gold and shooting star etc

djm
it's like a dream,no end and no beginning...
Jumpin Fish Online Heart of gold, Shooting star I member them. Cheers for the info anyways.

Cheers

JFO
silver Bang! is still around and kicking in the HHC scene.
virus for best tunes at the moment..

everyones going nuts over hixxy's "castles in the sky" remake on raver baby..

and im really liking "deep inside" by UFO on new infinity

adam

Midway_raver Happy Hardcore,in my opinion, has gone way to soft as of late,bring back stuff like dj kaos just died in ur arms tonite, n dj unknown set u free. Oh yeah that reminds me N trance u have ruined set u free with ur new remix!2001!Bollox!

Ant B
Dj Pixel i think the sounds right now is breaking up a bit. you have the more breaky side with say robbie long, coyote, dna. then you also have the more trancey side (ie hixxy and ufo. Then there is the more classic sound with brisk, storm, bang!, ect.
You also have sy doign the kinda hardhouse fusion.

-Pixel-
silver It's a little scatted at the moment but it will all come together soon with the popularity of hardcore increasing.
scifijungle
quote:
Originally posted by silver:

It's a little scatted at the moment but it will all come together soon with the popularity of hardcore increasing.

The Happycore sounds nowadays has turned into TRANceCore.. My favourite! genre. but i wunder y it's not recognised as a Genre yet in the Official Listings of Techno Genres Website.:

I'm gone sending you outer space...to find another race...
==CPX is the most horniest radio station in the WHOLE of Sydney...I LOVE IT!!!==
MC RizlaDizla Yes for the new stuff thaqt everbody's going made for right now is Hixxy and UFO stuff on raverbaby.

But also Scoot Brown is rocking the dance floor with the dutch hardcore. Gabba.

Also he has got some good trancey stuff to. I love Pilgram 2000 and Yeah ah Yeah.

She like to hump it hump it. With who ?

WITH ME

"Oh my goodness, Oh my Gosh. Here we go with a badboy rush".
MC RizlaDizla Oh yeah has anyone heard anything more about the castles in the sky remix. Is it out yet ?

Elation
quote:
DJ Mouse: well hhc sounded the same up until 99 then it ended up as trance-core

TRANCE CORE was originally started as HARD DANCE, and has now taken the name of FREE FORM. trance core is only the slang term for it.

this is a style all its own HHC didnt turn into HARD DANCE.

(:(:happyhardcoresmiles:):)
ourhappyhardcore happykore has deff. changed over time, its more trancey now, but still kewl, i miss tunes like skott browns "now is the time" and here i am by ham :(
quote:
Originally posted by MC RizlaDizla:

Yes for the new stuff thaqt everbody's going made for right now is Hixxy and UFO stuff on raverbaby.

But also Scoot Brown is rocking the dance floor with the dutch hardcore. Gabba.

Also he has got some good trancey stuff to. I love Pilgram 2000 and Yeah ah Yeah.

She like to hump it hump it. With who ?

WITH ME

abc
Dave-Rayvon I think HHC was more manic back in 96/97. Now it seems more serious, but it's still amazing.

Dave!
hardcore_fan there r still some class tunes about. that tune by brisk, the nasa 1 thats class i forgot what its called though. it is true hardcore isnt what is used to be but its still class if u ask me.

It took 3.56 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page