Radio listeners 160+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 Photo search HELP

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Chris89Raver Hi all,
I am new to the forum. It?s been years since I?ve been raving (2006). Something has been missing from my life and its raves!

I have been scouring the internet for a photo from 05/06 at HTID at Club Air. I know it?s probably a complete long shot. It used to be on the HTID forum, it?s a photo of a group of us on the metal steps outside in the carpark. A load of guys and gals that met up from different parts of the country to rave together!

I would love it so much if anyone could help with how I would find the photo. J can?t remember which particular event it was as I went to quite a few back then. Any help would be so appreciated!!
Samination This reminds me that I should maybe download all the images on FB with me on it
Masong This is so the question!! Since the demise of Don?t Stay In and the bigillions of photos from hardcore events there seems to be no existence of us ever raving (unless you can find old printed photos somewhere). It?s like an entire generation went raving and have no recollection of it except the bitty fragments of pilled up fuzzy buzzy memories floating around in our heads.

It took 0.41 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page