Radio listeners 167+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 enVias

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Elys1um Does anyone know if enVias is still around?
https://www.envias.net/ this website still exists funnily enough, I tried hitting up that email address last April but no answer. The links to buy the tracks down work for me either. Been trying to find a store that would have 6 little eggs, Submersion etc.
Samination havent spoken to envias since the IRC server closed down (about 5-6 years ago), so I sadly dont know how to contact him. I dont think the happyhardcore.com email address works anymore
silver I spoke on email to him about a week ago. I'll send him this forum URL and he might reply.
djmyers
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
I spoke on email to him about a week ago. I'll send him this forum URL and he might reply.

That's nuts cos I've tried contacting him a good few times via email and otherwise and he doesn't reply sadly. I miss Patrick. Such a top fella.
enVias
quote:
Originally posted by Elys1um:
Does anyone know if enVias is still around?
https://www.envias.net/ this website still exists funnily enough, I tried hitting up that email address last April but no answer. The links to buy the tracks down work for me either. Been trying to find a store that would have 6 little eggs, Submersion etc.

Hi I had a look for your email but can't find it. You're welcome to email me again, but I've lost just about all of my own music apart from a track or two unfortunately. Some must be out there... I give permission to anyone who owns any of my old music to distribute it freely.

quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
havent spoken to envias since the IRC server closed down (about 5-6 years ago), so I sadly dont know how to contact him. I dont think the happyhardcore.com email address works anymore

Good to see you still about Sami, hope you're well.

quote:
Originally posted by djmyers:
That's nuts cos I've tried contacting him a good few times via email and otherwise and he doesn't reply sadly. I miss Patrick. Such a top fella.

Got in touch
silver Hey enVias, glad you popped in to say hello!
Samination I have

Submersion, Weekend, 6 Little Eggs, two versions of your mastering of DJ Sash's (RIP) Dream, Bittersweet Hardcore (with Mikk, also RIP), Your remix of Drop the Bass, as well as a master you made of a Turbulence Hardcore track that I doubt you want out in the open :P

It took 0.62 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page