Total online 1513
 Radio listeners 190+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 So Uh... Is Hardcore Underground coming back?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
PecheyTheLizard Seriously, kinda sucks knowing if my hard drive fails or my sd card gets corrupted that I can't redownload all of my tracks.

Anyone know if CDJay is bringing the site back at all? I know Fracus isn't involved anymore but surely it isn't much to bring it back.
Samination I dont think he owns the domain name anymore, so if he ever restarts it, he might have to get a new domain-url. And it probably costs a pretty penny getting a new webhost for all the content they had.

And this is one of the reasons I hate the lack of offline backups on Computers nowadays. Buying a external harddrive or external harddrive dock is probably the best, as HDD tend to last fairly long (as long as you power it up once every year or so), with DVD being a second close, but many people just buys laptops these days, and it those doesnt always come with a disc-drive
Archefluxx Google Drive
MusicILove There has still been no word to no one. I have tried all I can at this point. If he does come back in any capacity I will have some words for him.

At this point if you are missing stuff you brought I think it's ok to ask for it. I have certenly helped people out recently who lost stuff and couldn't redownload.

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/06802265
MusicILove
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
I dont think he owns the domain name anymore, so if he ever restarts it, he might have to get a new domain-url. And it probably costs a pretty penny getting a new webhost for all the content they had.

And this is one of the reasons I hate the lack of offline backups on Computers nowadays. Buying a external harddrive or external harddrive dock is probably the best, as HDD tend to last fairly long (as long as you power it up once every year or so), with DVD being a second close, but many people just buys laptops these days, and it those doesnt always come with a disc-drive

Or enough storage....
Icewind Save the tracks on multiple drives. On a desktop/laptop hard drive and also on an external hard drive. If one fails, the other will still work. Only way you'll lose your tracks at that point is if you lose everything in a house fire...
Archefluxx Whatever is going on, it doesn't seem in character. I hope whatever is happening with CDJay, he's ok and healthy.
UKRaver97 gota admit backing up is a good idea, i have all my stuff on my comp my server, and also synced with the cloud, i think i would lose it if i lost my music :-)

It took 0.72 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page