Radio listeners 184+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music production & Gear talk
 problematic turntable

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
milo I just had a question about table replacement. I got a pair of Numark TT-2's and one of them spins funny, it like speeds up for a fraction of a second then goes back... not too sure how to describe it beyond there. I'm blaming it on the temperature affecting the motor... but that's just to blame something =) I've had them for over a year and I was curious what I'm looking at for time and money to replace them (i believe their still under warranty.) Or if there is some other fix that is possible for this? Thanx in advance...

~Ise

silver If there are under warranty get the fixed while you still can.

Just for everyone the term is "decks" and not "tables" well at least the countries I have visited it is.
tw3ak Ive heard numarks have a lot of speed problems 6 months+. Ive got a pair myself and im having problems about teh +4% mark. It seems as though there is a massive speed gap, like its jumping to 5%.

also, when moving the pitch, it stays at the same speed until i let go, or slows down slightly, its VERY annoying, but they are out of warrenty now, and i cant be bothered doing anything about it either :)

Does anyone know if pop-up lights are easy to replace, cos both of mine have gone and i miss them badly :(

dj-efeks id be blaming it on the crystal myself =P

...we were taught to believe, that everyone was created equal in the masterplan...
DJ Mouse when the pitch messed up on my deck,it was a variable resistor inside,i just nicked another from school,put it in and never had any problems since!! :P

djm
it's like a dream,no end and no beginning...

It took 0.58 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page