Radio listeners 163+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 Posting Like Crazy

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
huggablez420 I noticed that I've been posting like crazy ( I think I found my new HOME @:D !) but I didn't even introduce myself... HI!

I'm Amber. I'm 20 years old. I live in Chicago, Illinois. I'm a big fan of electronic music, and HappyCore is my ABSOLUTE favorite music EVER!

"Open your eyes, see all the love in me..."
Elation hi ya, huggablez420. nice to see more people on the best HHC site in the universe. lol. posting like crazy is good. it gets people talkin about stuff. being new you have alot to say as well. hope to write to ya later.

welcome to our house Amber youre one of us now. lol.

(:(:happyhardcoresmiles:):)
MC RizlaDizla Tell me about it. I disscoverd this site just over 2 weeks ago, and can't stop going on here. Its wikkid. So far I've done 145 posts. Its coz no one in my area likes it, so you have no one to talk about it to. Itsa also a really good place to gain info ie choons ids, dj gear, events and that.

Just cant wait for the chat room.

"Oh my goodness, Oh my Gosh. Here we go with a badboy rush".
Skeenip ello Amber, welcome to the ever growing HHC.com family.

MC RizlaDizla: yeah chat would be sweet, I can kill countless hours that would otherwise be spent bumming in front of the TV......sigh 50 channels and nothing on

I am speaking from experience when I say, DO NOT! substitute 3 days of no sleep with eating raw 20 instant coffee packs!!!
Dj Pixel i am so glad they built this site.

-Pixel-
silver Dj Pixel: hey thanks.
huggablez420 Yeah, I'm WAY happy that this site is here, too! Thanks for making me feel so welcome, guys! You'll be seeing a lot of me.

xxhappyxx i know, b4 i found this site, i didnt realise so many other people were in2 hhc, which sounds weird, but i only know like 2 otha ppl who like it, in my area. so yay happyhardcore.com is the best! even tho i reckon i spend waay 2 much time on here instead of doin work..! but neva mind!

'come fly my child 2 a special place, with angels in the sky, the time has come 2 fly!'
huggablez420 TELL ME ABOUT IT! Ha ha. I think all of us could be doing more "constructive" things with our time, but we choose to be somewhere we love.

Elation yea, i love this site too its awesome to be able to chat with all of you about happy hardcore. im here every day to see what y'all have posted. i think of everyone as my happy hardcore family

(:(:happyhardcoresmiles:):)
xxhappyxx Elation: awww thats the cutest thing ever! and its soo true!

'come fly my child 2 a special place, with angels in the sky, the time has come 2 fly!'
huggablez420 Elation: That's awesome! Can I be a baby member of the "family" ?

djbungle Whatsss ssup,(dunno).
Its seem's to me that some of you have just started bopping to HHc, ive been bopping to it since 1996 (oh i feel old).
But if u love it theres no reason why HHc can go strong for another five years.
as long as theres plenty of XTC for me.

what!!!!
MC RizlaDizla Ive got a friend who loves hardcore just as much as me but he has no computer to post on here. Oh I feel sorry for him.

Midway_raver hey:0 hope u manage to waste as much time being addicted to happy hardcor eas i ahve, and justr remeber Hardcore will never die, especially with sites like this and teh people involved with it.Ant B

Ant B
silver you never waste your time with happy hardcore

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.
MC RizlaDizla I agree with you silver. I just hope my boss see's it that way if he ever catches me on here.

It took 1.23 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page