Radio listeners 163+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - other genre
 New Order

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
mark-ireland Just wondering if anyone here on happyhardcore.com likes New Order?
I think their deadly.

mark-ireland
Chris B Not heard much of their stuff but really liked wat i did here, 1 of my m8s was rite in2 them. Especially liked the tune starts " I feel so extraordinary somethins gotta hold of me". Lyrics in that tune r the bizness and thats mostly wat i look 4 in band music. Good tunes for late nite chillin sesh will defo try look up some more of there stuff..

mark-ireland The tune your on about is True Faith. I agree its brilliant. Regret is another great tune look out for that one.

mark-ireland
djDMS I've always been a big New order fan (my age might have something to do with it)

Too many brilliant tracks to list here but "Substance" remains one of my all time favourite albums.

Brian K new order rocks i try to work some of their older stuff in sets when i can

"we'll delete the weak"
Chris B Thats the 1 "True Faith". Will defo look out for some more of there stuff mark m8

mark-ireland Ye substance is a deadly album.
Anyone heard the tune confusion?

mark-ireland
Knightmare Confusion rocks!
It's the track from the first blade-movie (at the bloodrave at the start) right?

!GABBER 4 LIFE!
mark-ireland Ye thats the one. Blue Monday is a savage too.

mark-ireland
NuFoundation
quote:
Originally posted by Knightmare:
Confusion rocks!
It's the track from the first blade-movie (at the bloodrave at the start) right?

!GABBER 4 LIFE!

That's not the original though, I forget whose remix it is. Mark might know, Mark?

After Blade came out Public Domain sampled Confusion in their track "Operation Blade"

I prefer Blue Monday to Confusion but I love the 303 action.

This is my BOOMSTICK!
NuFoundation Ahh..It's the Pump Panel Remix

This is my BOOMSTICK!
mark-ireland When I said thats the one I meant the tune of it not the song. The New Order mix is better.

mark-ireland
Knightmare Damn, I always thought The New order version was the original and the stuff from Public Domain (not the hardcore pd, but the other one) and aguagen and all where sampled from that.

!GABBER 4 LIFE!
hardcores_revenge didn't know that the sample in Operation Blade was by New Order- just shows my young naivety! Gonna have to find that bladdy track now, thanks!!
boyakka

mark-ireland Ye you should try to find it its brilliant. It goes on for about 10 minutes.

mark-ireland
Knightmare 10 min 10 sec

!GABBER 4 LIFE!
fee new order are superb

seen a video ov them live in manchester and would love to go see them

thats quality ! finally met someone who likes them !!!

mark-ireland I have only recently really got into them used to like a few tunes by them but now I have a good few old tapes by them and a few cds aswell.
I agree there fuc*ing superb.

mark-ireland
NuFoundation "How does it feel, to treat me like you do?"

This is my BOOMSTICK!

It took 1.3 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page