Radio listeners 157+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 Happy Hardcore, Hardcore Tattoos

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
NightSoul i was thinking about getting a happy hardcore tattoo design! a pal of mine has got 2 the rezerection symbol and a core of an apple with happy hardcore round it! got them both done in the summer of 96!has anyone else got any designs in the form of happy hardcore? ive got a black panther, skull band, chinese writing, bulldog > will a hardcore tattoo be alright or just naff ? your thoughts please ?

dance till the police come
DJ Pathfinder no tatoos for me.

deelay Some record logo's could look good if done well, i dont think its naff unless it something really cheese like a dodgy portrait of a HC DJ or sumthin lol :)

silver get a happyhardcore.com tatoo...

only joking... please don't :)

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.
virus

thats my friend Elena, from ohio!

shes got a few pics up on the quosh site :)

adam

silver now thats hardcore :)

who first for the masterwax logo :)

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.
MC RizlaDizla I’ve got Remix Records logo on my forehead.

LoL nah only joking

"Oh my goodness, Oh my Gosh. Here we go with a badboy rush".
spacevinyl How bout the bonkers cartoons - Hixxy n sharky, that'd look pretty good... if ya like that kinda thing.

let me hear some noize all da girls all da boyz
MC RizlaDizla Yeah I was thinking about that. Not that I would get them done. I can draw them pics my self and have done a wikkid 1 of me and my m8.

they would be very chessy portraits

"Oh my goodness, Oh my Gosh. Here we go with a badboy rush".
DJ Mouse if i was to get any hhc tattoos it would be the bonkers logo,or maybe dougal's cartoon picture,now that'd be cool :)

DJ Mouse In Da House!!!
NightSoul Mmmmmmmmm > the bonkers logo is a sound idear for a happy hardcore tattoo > on the back just below the neck > or even on the back of me neck!!!! > or one of the bonkers dj cartoons > what a funny mix of tattoos i will have :)!!!!!!!!

dance till the police come
domainraver This is the coolest idea ever... i may go get the hixxy&sharkey logos done...

silver: if EVERY SINGLE masterwax release is as good as til the day then i'll get a masterwax logo tatoo'd, you have my word :)

--steve

--Steve
domainraver@yahoo.com
xxhappyxx lol, the bonkers cartoons wud b cool, bt every1 wud b like err...wat the hell r those funny men!?
if i got 1 i wud get like 'heart of gold' sumwhere, or sumthin like that...
hehe, we want photograpic evidence of ur tattoo in a couple of yrs wen masterwax has released all the best songs domain raver!!

'come fly my child 2 a special place, with angels in the sky, the time has come 2 fly!'
domainraver hahhaa, i'm totally serious about that too xxhappyxx! *IF* they put out a whole shitload of kick-ass choonz!

I might get the BLIZZARD RECORDS logo when it starts.. :)

"Heart Of Gold" would be cool too :)

--Steve
domainraver@yahoo.com
NightSoul something like pink floyd the wall, but with all the bonkers cartoons of all the djs from all the covers! have 2 be very small ones tho!!!!! > *lol*!!!!
i'll get one done! the bonkers logo is looking like a good fav at the mo!!

From The Dawn Of Time Mankind Has Striven For Immortality, From The Ashes Of The Devastated Nuclear Wilderness, Humanity Has Risen Exploting The Electronic Forces Of Knowlege.....This Is Rezerection

Dance till the police come

Edited by - NightSoul on 11 Oct 2001 15:51:07
spacevinyl See, i have such cool ideas. Also good would be the next generation logo or the blatant beats one...

let me hear some noize all da girls all da boyz

It took 0.95 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page