Radio listeners 184+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - other genre
 does any body mix any thing appart from hardcore

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Leelo1 just wonderin..
im tryna mix hardcore ,hardhouse,hardtrance,hardstyle,

well anything hard really.....

wot else do u guys mix????

DO NOT DISTURB DJ IN PROGRESS
Leelo_1
djDMS Yep.

I go from anything to old skool hardcore and breaks to DnB, trance and hardcore - often in the same mix!!

----------------------------------------------------
http://www.intenseradio.co.uk/forum

(*Free gift not available to residents of planet earth)
raverdave I mixed some batter a few months ago for pancake day, was one of my better mixes... very smooth.

Seriously though, not really. If I had more cash I might but I barely have enough £ for the hardcore tunes I want that are coming out now, let alone the ones i've missed over the years. Could see myself likeing mixing a bit of quality trance or old skool hip hop though.

Donations of quality trance would be generously recieved...

HaRdCoRe HuStLeR!!! HaRdCoRe HuStLeR!!!
Dash I sometimes mix DnB just to do something different. If I'm really bored then I'll mix a little bit of house, but mainly just to have a little fun.

For awhile now I've been wanting to spin oldskool hardcore, but I really just don't have the money for it

fazza dnb and some times a bit of techno. like to have a bit of variation!

all your base are belong to us.
Sean Apollo Im pretty strict to playing hardcore, but I do play Drum and Bass and some good old Detroit Techno once and a while just for fun or when im chilling with some of the local djs around here.

------------------------
http://djseanapollo.tripod.com

"All Systems Go..Are you ready for the Hardcore?"

http://www.hardcoreforya.net
Seany Mix food some times too.

Triquatra im pretty sure i answered one like this not long back -
in no particular order -

Hardcore (old and new)
Gabber (old and new)
Breakbeat (old and new)
Hard House
Hard Trance
Trance
Progressive Trance
House
Garage
(some drum n bass - not much and only if i feel in the mood)
Breaks
Chillout/Ambient and some downtempo jazzy stuff :)

dont think i missed any out..hmm

http://www.dj-triquatra.com
Uhh, negative, I am a meat popsicle
djsytronik Well before I got into djing hardcore I was a all out drum and bass DJ though I do have my stages of mixing UK Garage 4X4.

==============
DJ Sytronik

www.dabassline.com

Drum And Bass N Hardcore In Da Place
j_a_c_k i mix drum n bass sumtimes, and sumtimes try and mix it in2 trancecore, but it always makes me hav 2 play the trancecore ded fast so it fits,

i also lyk soul stuf as wel (lyk of the KFC adverts)

j a c k
Cyborgasm i used to mix b-boy and breakz (still mix it a bit)
moved on to speedcore and gabba
now im mixing hardcore
in the works to do some trance with a girl i know

Also, some bloke pretending to be me under another name mixes up trance, hard trance, hard house, hard dance and occaisionally the odd bootleg mix he did himself..... he's a strange lad, I suggest if you see him you cross tothe other side of the street and blow raspberries at him

Matthew aka DJ Underloop
Dave Murray Hard Trance
Drum & Bass
Breakbeat
Hip Hop
House
Hard House
Gabber

________
kthxbye
capone13 Old Skool
Bouncy Hard House
Hard Trance
Hardstyle
Gabba
Makina

DJ J-me
JeremyC another one spinning some d'n'b, breaks, a little tech-house and want to spin some more house, but that money thing always causes problems. Oh yeah, some old skool stuff too

Chris B Pretty much all diff types of hardcore but also some trance and hard trance. Record box contains mostly Makina (old and new), u.k hardcore, gabba, freeform, old happy hardcore and am starting to get rite into breakbeat hardcore ( Luna C etc) which has been quite a bit of my newer purchases. All does the trick.

mcjutt Hardstyle and Gabber is what I want to buy more of and will do soon when I get one of me decks fixed.

Shammmmmmmmmmmooooooooooone
Blackcrow I dont mix anything at the moment.

I used to mix house and dance; but one of my decks broke and i never got it repaired.

DJ Affliction
quote:
Originally posted by Leelo1:
just wonderin..
im tryna mix hardcore ,hardhouse,hardtrance,hardstyle,

well anything hard really.....

wot else do u guys mix????

DO NOT DISTURB DJ IN PROGRESS
Leelo_1

all types hardcore

oldskool

bouncy,hard an normal house

drum an bass

trance an pop music (not often tho)

Everything is random, your probably not ment to read this!!!!!!!!

DJ Affliction

djaffliction@hotmail.com

djaffliction2k3@yahoo.co.uk
djphaze Wow- My first post

Generally I started off with trance but worked my way upto Hardstyle- love mixing harcore tho!

My H in HTID stands for Hardstyle! lol

HTID
soundwave005 well ,in genral the geners that I like enouhg to mix are,hardcore,freeform,happyhardcore,breakcore,makina,breaks,turntablism,hardtrance,speed garage .right know I am working on incorperating the scratching in with the hardcore,freeform,happyhardcore,makina,but well I am gonna need a little more time but I am almost there.

where am I?
DJ Superman only really mixed hardcore up until a while ago, a mate of mine used to be a hard-house DJ and lent me some records.

it's good to try and get a bit of variety and they're cool to mix...... but i dont think anything'll come close to replacing hardcore. i seem to mix other stuff ok, just dont get a buzz from it!

You're not just wrong, you're stupid, and you're ugly just like your mum.
Chris B Like the sound of your choices soundwave not sure how well speed garage would fit in but the rest sounds like a right mash up. I take it when you say turntablism you mean the way you mix cos i've never heard of a genre called turntablism.

Venga la familia makineros
jimnicricket i play j-pop
and old school

------------------------------
http://funshine.org/annika.htm
JesterDJ old skool, hard house, plain house, used to do garage although i hate it these days.

I'm not mad, just ask my camel steven!!!

*.*Jester*.*

It took 1.42 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page