Radio listeners 189+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 MCs Not from the UK

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
MC RizlaDizla I was just got thinking to myself and relised that I don't know any MCs out of my homeland.

Could anyone tell me about some of the good happy hardcore or even D&B MCs in your county.

"Oh my goodness, Oh my Gosh. Here we go with a badboy rush".
virus

this is mc gobstoppa, he always mc's my sets whenever possible! i like his style alot :)

adam

Brian K Kid Entropy out of Chicago

"If Yoda so smart in Force is, why words in right order he put not?"
Brian K ack hit post premature, Kid Entropy out of Chicago is a really good mc and producer for dnb. if i remember correctly he mc'd a couple hh sets, i think his feeling on hh is that he likes it at parties, but doesn't like listening to it other than that =P i think he is over in the uk doing work right now but i'm not sure

"If Yoda so smart in Force is, why words in right order he put not?"
Lixx In Cali we've got MC Stylee (I wonder who used the name first?) from the SSU crew and a couple months back MC ADB from sonic fury showed his skills over here. There's also MC Jumper from the ruffneck playaz crew out in NY. I'm sure there are tons that we don't know about yet.
-Lixx

DreamShaker mc gobstoppa is a wicked mc... when i heard him up in canada for the world electronic music festival he just blew me away!

jayson

Elation I spin with MC Ettiquette. we just hooked up and im havin a blast.

wickED, wickED

(:(:happyhardcoresmiles:):)

It took 0.69 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page