Radio listeners 172+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - other genre
 Prodigy Experience album!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
hooverlover anyone still listening to it and love it to the max even though it's over 10 years old? I love it, instant buzz for me and my fave prodigy album of all 4! (or 5 if you include the dirtchamber)

what's your fave tune on it as well?

mine's weather experience.

JesterDJ that is a ****in class album mate. my favourite tune on that album is, by far, no good (start the dance)

Always remember; you are unique, just like everyone else

*.*Jester*.*
hooverlover you sure? no good (start the dance) is on the next album.

JesterDJ oh shit yea thats on music for the jilted generation innit?

in that case remembering it now, my favourites have gotta be jericho, charly and death of the prodigy dancers.

pukka shit!!

to be honest though, nmost of the album is amazing

all of their shit is immense!

*.*Jester*.*
slavetomysoundwave I can even begin to tell you how much I love that album! One of the all time greats! Liam Howlett is a genius.

mr bishi I still listen to it regularly, its pure class.
Out of Space is still one of my favourite tracks ever.

Hell hath no fury like a hippo with a machine gun.

chestah yeah, out of space is nice one ;-)

Excessive I prefer Music for the jilted generation, although the experience is well cool. Hate always outnumbered never outgunned though. The Prodigy is not the same without keith and leeroy

If it moves, eat it. If not wait until it does moves and then eat it.
Simon Quality album!

"So understand,
Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years,
Face up...Make your stand,
And realise your living in the golden years!"
clarke101 It was the first "rave music" i ever heard and i still listen to it.

mr bishi
quote:
Originally posted by Excessive:
I prefer Music for the jilted generation, although the experience is well cool. Hate always outnumbered never outgunned though. The Prodigy is not the same without keith and leeroy

I was actually very happy with the new album. Can't understand all its negative reviews at all.

Hell hath no fury like a hippo with a machine gun.

Hardcore4eva f***in ace album m8!!

no good by far the best tune on it!!

hardcore will never die!!

B.C i cant pick a fault with any of their albums, they r all just pure genius. liam howett is indeed a music god. and ermm....

quote:
The Prodigy is not the same without keith and leeroy

1. They are still in the band, just not appearing on AONO.
2.Leeroy is a back-up dancer (as was originally keith) so what difference does this make to the music that Liam has been behind all along.

Im fed up with these "the prodigy wer better wen keith,maxim and leeroy wer in it" comments.
Prodigy = Liam, Liam = Prodigy. nuff said.

oh and sorry, experience woz indeed a quality album and my fav track wud hav 2 b "death of the prodigy dancers"

sorry 4 the rant.

"Let's All Get Down!!"
Excessive
quote:
Originally posted by B.C_in_the_mix:

quote:
The Prodigy is not the same without keith and leeroy

1. They are still in the band, just not appearing on AONO.
2.Leeroy is a back-up dancer (as was originally keith) so what difference does this make to the music that Liam has been behind all along.

1) No-one said they had left, only that it is not the same without them
2) The Happy mondays wouldn't have been the same without Bez and he was only a dancer. It does make a difference.

Prodigy albums with Keith and Leeroy = Excellent
Prodigy album without Keith and Leeroy = Shite

I think I see a pattern forming...........

Mopsta prodigy started it off for me!! new albums a bit of a trippy one

originalhardcore92 classic album being still so into hardcore as in 91-94 always gonna love that personally though prefer the prodigy - what evil lurks ep there first ever xl recordings are doin 15 year anniversary represses of this to so keep eyes open if your interested in your oldskool .

B.C
quote:

wot a crock of shite, who r u 2 judge albums?
all the people i know who r proper prodigy fans love the new album-experience didnt hav any vocals from keith-or leeroy the dancer-r u trying 2 say that was a shit album?

"Let's All Get Down!!"
JesterDJ ^^^ Whoa whoa whoa.... what you are forgetting here is that these are his opinions. No one in the world has the right to say whether an album is good or bad.

not even the prodigy members themselves.

if Liam turned round and said that he honestly thought that always outnumbered, never out gunned was shit, that wouldn't mean it is because there still will be people out there that enjoy it. it is the same with everything.

there is not a single tune on earth that 100% of the globe hates or loves or likes or whatever and there is not a formula to work out if a tune is actually good or not.

Music is according to tastes, thats why it is so varied. Don't forget the reason there is a HAPPY HARDCORE.com site; because it is dedicated to this kind of music.

What Excessive said in his last post about the albums are only his opinion. What you think about what he said is your opinion and you haven't the right to have a go at him for it, nor start slating what he has said as though it were wrong because there is no "right or wrong" in music.

Come now, you two; you should no better then that. now think about whats been said here before you start slagging each other off or whatever

*.*Jester*.*
B.C ok,sorry, i get frustrated quite easily wen it comes 2 music.

"Let's All Get Down!!"
JesterDJ
quote:
Originally posted by B.C_in_the_mix:
ok,sorry, i get frustrated quite easily wen it comes 2 music.

"Let's All Get Down!!"

don't worry about it mate, people do get wound up about things that are important to them. its all good mate. nice one

*.*Jester*.*
m_j
quote:
Originally posted by Excessive:

keith and leroy were on the sleeve of "the experience" and "MFTJG" but all they was dance back then so they didnt contribute to the album at all, in fact i dont think leroy has ever contributed musically to any of their albums but i could be wrong. maxim was the prodigys mc and has put lyrics down on the 3 first albums. all keith flint did was the vocals for "breathe", "firestarter", "fuel my fire" and "serial thrilla". apart from that all he did was dance at live shows and have a stupid haircut.
and i agree with whoever said liam howlett = prodigy and prodigy = liam howlett.
the man is a genius and will hopefully be put down in the musical history books as one of the greatest and influential artists ever. ive got all of their cds apart from dirtchamber including the double cd of "the experience" with the b-sides and the experience is definately my favourite, followed by "music for the jilted generation" then "the fat of the land" then the new one which i think is sh1te

rhythm is your liberation!
hooverlover I hope that the Prodigy one the 1990s Hall of fame on channel4! I did actually vote!

slavetomysoundwave despite the fact that Liam pretty much produced all the tunes, the Prodigy still need the rest of them. They concentrated on gigs, and you can't have a gig with just a guy standing behind some keyboards...

B.C i have it from a good source that the full band will be touring (including leeroy who left some time ago) on all UK dates.

tickets r sold out 4 most gigs but they aren't too unreasonably priced on ebay just now.

"Let's All Get Down!!"

It took 1.83 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page