Radio listeners 177+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - other genre
 Best new producers

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
kindler13 There a lot of good new producers out there, but there are three who really consistantly stand out.. Re-Con, Euphoria and V.A.G.A.B.O.N.D.. Just hope their production is recognised by djs & ravers.. The scene has lost a lot of awsome producers over the years like Vinylgroover, E-Logic, Daydream, Force etc.. So its great to download, but just think, your taking from the scene 2.. People won't produce awsome tracks if they can't make a living..

mtd
silver Interesting you picked those people because...

Vinylgroover produces hard house / trance now.
E-Logic produces hard house / trance now.
Daydream produces commerical dance now.
Force produces commerical dance now, suppose to be making a come back to hardcore soon.
TypeR it would be good if force came back, maybe we could have force & styles back too. we could only hope

don't stand and stare, just kick your legs in the air
Samination nah, i think Darren Mew (Styles) clearly said (in the hhc.com interview) they parted ways because they actually liked different genre's

----- wth is this, a line?

Free "non legal" Hardcore mixes & legal, full downloadable tracks @ me site
B.C they're listed together in the hardcore heaven weekender list if i remember correctly, so, i predict a force comeback april/may.

"Let's All Get Down!!"
silver ^^^ They are sometimes booked force & styles... I think the breeze and styles combo is too strong at the moment for them to do anything... but you never know :)
TypeR thats a bummer that if they had different tastes to cause a break up, they made awsome tunes thats for sure. but i guess progression is key if the scene wants to get anywhere.

don't stand and stare, just kick your legs in the air
clarke101 A Dj Force and the evolution come back would be more welcome. If even more unlikely than a Force and Styles comeback.

steve O Talking of new producers....GAMMER!!!!!!!!! Nuff sed.

'I got 99 problems but the 1st division ain't one!!!'
dr0p_dead_fred scott brown

ryg0r Gammer, Invader, Oli G, Dodgee, Wizbit, Skampy & Mayhem....

All these guys are awesome.

-=[ryg0r]=-
Sean Apollo
quote:
Originally posted by dr0p_dead_fred:
scott brown

^^Last time I checked scott brown was not new. :)

For me some of the new people standing out for me are Kambel, vagabond, gammer (had to say it becasue its true even tho hes not really "new" anymore) also remember hearing a awesome tune from dj probe bit back.

Alot of new people making hardcore and its really good to see. Hopefully for them, myself and all the other hardcore producers 2005 will be a very good year!

---------------------------------------
- Sean Apollo

http://www.happyhardcore.com
North American Hardcore Movement
Free Fall Recordings
Rave n' Beats USA
dr0p_dead_fred oh what kambel is so 1999

kindler13 Hey Silver, yep i ment the Hardcore scene has lost these producers not the Dance scene in general.. Do you think these guys will start producing hardcore all the time like they used to? It would be a great boost to the scene if they did!! Personally i can't see it happening unless hardcore gets as popular as Trance..

mtd
silver I agree, I don't think they will come back unless hardcore gets as popular as Trance or simular commerical genres.
cryonicangel
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
I agree, I don't think they will come back unless hardcore gets as popular as Trance or simular commerical genres.

well thats true.. but the hardcore scene is growing these days.. much good new producer.. like haze, electrix and much more.. and of course me ;) hehe.. lol but i dont think the hardcore scene will be so big as trance..

--------------
Cryonic Angel (Zendonium)
Different Sounds - The Future In Sound
www.different-sounds.com

Upcoming
--------------
Cryolution 2
Demo CD
Wild Irish Raver CLSM, Evil Activities, Neophyte, Gammer!!!!

Why o why cant you just accept it..im a raver not a crazy drug addict!!
m_j clsm, gammer, vagabond, uplift.

rhythm is your liberation!
DarrenJ
quote:
Originally posted by Wild Irish Raver:
CLSM, Evil Activities, Neophyte, Gammer!!!!

Why o why cant you just accept it..im a raver not a crazy drug addict!!

there all old :P
DJ T.C (topcat) and Error would be my choice's
both made a big impact last yeat
t.c with madcow release and vinylunited label, Error with the anthem pumping Trip2nite

-----
It aint about the raves, the drugs, the fluoro sticks, the dancers
Its about the Music

It took 1.22 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page