Radio listeners 160+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music production & Gear talk
 the ordinary hardcore riffs

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Needforspeed anyone know what hardware equipment scott brown, breeze & styles, hixxy, dougal & gammer or other big ones use for there riffs,leads??

Spunk I don't know what equipment those artist specifically use, although, you can achieve the sound using some of the gear posted below.

If you want hardware I would go with either Clavia Nord Lead, Access Virus, Novation K-Station or any of the Waldorf synts, like XT or so. Unfortunatly Waldorf has gone bankrupt, so there wont be any new synts produced but most musicstores have some of the Waldorfs stacked away or you can buy them used, which often gives you a better price.

If it's software you want I would go for either Novation V-station, ReFX Vanguard or discoDSP Discovery (which can load patches from the Nord Lead HW synth).

Well, at least that's a few tips on good sounding synths which will be able to produce the sounds you're seeking.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spunk - Rough Enough / Swedish Happy Hardcore,
listen and comment on my music in this thread here on hhc.com:
http://www.happyhardcore.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=21026
tklown Well one thing I can say is that UFO uses mostly soft synths, Gammer uses soft synths too (He's a big fan of subtractor in Reason), and so do many others. So you don't need expensive hardware synths to get a good sound :)

Hard2Get Scott Brown used the Roland JP8000 alot for leads, Breeze & Styles uses a Virus B (unless they got a newer Virus more recently) :)

It took 0.52 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page