Radio listeners 166+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Events: UK & Ireland
 West Fest 2005 - The Hardcore Awards 2005

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
katrinar50 Event name: West Fest 2005
Starts: 2005/10/29
City/Region: England

WestFest 2005
29-Oct-2005

The Royal Bath & West Showground 29th October 2005 in association with Vibe 101 fm & Stella Artois.

Slammin' Vinyl are back with the biggest indoor dance festival of the year... on the 29th October 2005 the Royal Bath & West plays host to WestFest 2005!

Info: 020 8363 5566 / 020 8363 5222
Url: www.slamminvinyl.com
Time: 8pm - 6am
Tickets: From £22.50 / VIP £39.50
Capacity: 9,000
Rules & Regs: No dress code / Over 18's only / Bring photo ID

Arenas:
One Nation Drum & Bass Arena
Hype
[url="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=1660"]Zinc[/url]
Nicky Blackmarket
Pendulum
Fresh
Logistics & Nu Tone
Gerard (Drive By)
Fuze

Eksman
Skibadee
Fearless
IC3
Dynamite
SP
Foxy
Shabba D
Presha

Hardcore Heaven Hardcore Awards Arena
[url="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=25"]Scott Brown[/url]
[url="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=73"]Brisk[/url]
[url="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=19"]Hixxy[/url]
[url="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=35"]Sy[/url]
[url="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=36"]Breeze[/url] & [url="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=1368"]Styles[/url]
[url="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=709"]Kev Energy[/url]
[url="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=40"]Sharkey[/url]
[url="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=20"]Dougal[/url]
[url="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=17"]Seduction[/url]
D-Ice & [url="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=1103"]Reality[/url]
[url="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=928"]Gammer[/url]
Kickback
[url="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=1639"]DJ Silver[/url] (HappyHardcore.com)

[url="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=418"]Storm[/url]
[url="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=1601"]Whizzkid[/url]
Rude
Odyssey
[url="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=1485"]Wotsee[/url]

Slinky vs Frantic Arena
Andy Farley
Anne Savage
K90 Live
Andy Whitby
[url="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=1016"]Organ Donors[/url]
Dave Lea
Kutski
Viki Devine

Bionic Hardstyle Arena
The Trance Generators
Uberdruck
Mark EG
Analogue Disturbance
Cally & Juice
Brian M
John The Baptist
McBurn

Hosted by MC Shocker

United Dance Old Skool Arena
Nicky Blackmarket
[url="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=49"]Ramos[/url] & [url="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=28"]Supreme[/url]
[url="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=42"]Druid[/url]
[url="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=83"]Vinyl Junkie[/url]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How To Get Tickets

Buy Tickets Online - through the new Slammin' Vinyl shop.
TELEPHONE
Call 020 8363 5222 or 020 8363 5566 during office hours only (9.30am to 6pm, Monday to Friday). Make sure you have a valid Credit or Debit card to hand.

Fill in the Booking Form on the event flyer and send this along with cheques, Postal Orders or Cash to the following address:

SLAMMIN VINYL
PO BOX 480
ENFIELD
EN1 2ZS

Please allow 5 working days for cheques to clear. If sending cash, please use Royal Mail Special Delivery.

If you need an event flyer, please call 020 8363 5222 and we will be happy to send one to you.
katrinar50 Come Onnnnnnnnnnnn! You know you don't want to miss this!

I am defo gonna be there to see happyhardcore.com win best website

Kat
Chris B I'll be treckin away to middle of nowhere for this, is my pals leavin do and love the venue, even if is a pain in arse to get to.
katrinar50 Not a pain in the arse for me as I have friends (who will drive) in Yeovil so this is one of the easiest venues for me to get to.

Went to the 2 held here last year and well worth the effort to get there.

Kat
void Yes mate, cant wait for this. Went to transmission in march and had the best nite ever. Hope this one is just as good
MDMAisOK Ive Cum....i am sodding there....hmmmm dispite it being in the middle of nowhere...ILL WALK IF I HAVE TO!!!....from cambridge :S
bulby_g Hmmm trek and a half....... definately going though :o)
MDMAisOK well they have coaches so i guess it isnt so bad, also according to the coach site, your allowed to smoke and they play rave music on the way there...so it suits me!!!
gobbo23 i intend to be going as well,

its in the south west isn't it?
MDMAisOK yeah thats right, sommerset i belive, but they dont have any coaches going from the south east!!! thats ****ing crap!!! how the sod am i suppose to get therE?
MDMAisOK hi this is Luke, Sys friend. . . Happy Hardcore is the DOGS BOLLOX it opend my eyes at a young age and set me free. Everybody . . .Yall Thats out there I give it to you that its your mission to not let you good life go to waste and sap up the rejuvionational love of life that "god" has given you and make shure you dont miss this mother ****inb event!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YErrrr. ¦-P
Chris B
quote:
Originally posted by MDMAisOK:
how the sod am i suppose to get therE?

From london you need to get the train from paddington to a wee place called castle carey in middle of nowhere where a bus comes and takes all ravers up to site.

Venues the business, even though it's a mission for me love raving in a real rave i.e not a nightclub. Hardcore room was massive last year was a wkd night.

Be glad to finally see trance generators got good few vinyl of them sure it'd be rockin live, hardstyle crew!!!
MDMAisOK ah no probs, we got a lift now, my mate (the one who wrote my last message) is coming, and driving!!! woot, no effort for me :D,

cheers for your help you, WOOF
ravetodagrave went last year blow my socks off!!already got my V I P tickets long way from leeds but tis worth it .BRING IT ON!
dj shaneless what town is the west showgrownd in.
ukraver 21 days to go :D

ravin in a cow shead :D brings back memories from the old dayz.
Chris B
quote:
Originally posted by ukraver:
ravin in a cow shead :D

Innit mate so much better than in a club actually feels like your in a rave. Gonna be blindin.
ukraver couldnt agree more. what arena will you be in most?
iam goin to have a bit of main stage DJ Sy's set. some hardcore heaven awards :D
and defo gota see Cally&juice with MC Shocker (dreamscape) !!!!
Chris B
quote:

Scott Brown
Brisk
Sy
Kev Energy
Sharkey
Seduction

Slinky vs Frantic Arena

K90 Live
Andy Whitby
Organ Donors
Kutski

Bionic Hardstyle Arena
The Trance Generators
Uberdruck
Cally & Juice

Ideally like to see all them, 100% gotta see trance generators but will jus see where i end up for rest of them.

However much i try and plan my night out never ends up happenin, dont care to be honest once i'm rockin and in the rave buzz be i'll lovin it wherever i am

Agree cally and juice'll be stompin mate defo worth a break from happy style all night. Hopin sharkey ends up on the mic forra while aswell cant beat him when he's on a mad one, energy rubs off on crowd anyway.
ukraver very true,

lets hope the weahter holds off for us ravers, quein up out side inthe rain is no fun Slammin!!

still its going to be a top nite no matter what happens ;)
bristolboy05 i want 2 go but it will be a long way back if i get I.D'ed, and it would piss me off if i bought the tickets and they wont let me in.
MADCORE Buses running from Scotland, Carlisle, Newcastle, Manchester Leeds and Liverpool and other surrounding areas please contact carole-anne@madcoremanagement.co.uk or telephone 07745691371
Cotts damn i wish they had some events even close to the sizes of these ones in australia. i wish i could be there, have an awesome time guys.
dj mull Does anyone have any information on buses to this event from Leeds,
I want to go but cant find anyway of getting down,

pm me with any info please!
Blackcrow Should be great cant wait!
Blackcrow
quote:
Originally posted by bristolboy05:
i want 2 go but it will be a long way back if i get I.D'ed, and it would piss me off if i bought the tickets and they wont let me in.

This is one thing i would risk bringing my passport to.

Apart from my passport i dont really have id either.
Blackcrow Can i meet up with you silver at this event please?
katrinar50
quote:
Originally posted by dj mull:
Does anyone have any information on buses to this event from Leeds,
I want to go but cant find anyway of getting down,

pm me with any info please!

See the post 2 up from yours from Madcore - it says Buses from Leeds there!

Kat
gobbo23
quote:
Originally posted by Cotts:
damn i wish they had some events even close to the sizes of these ones in australia. i wish i could be there, have an awesome time guys.

line ups are good and more offen over hear, but the godspeeds and prophecy's of australia match up quite well. So sydney does pretty good for itself
dj mull can't wait for this, itl be my first event. Been wanting to go for years but no mates wer up for it. Should be great!
silver In case you did not see the news page:

DJ Silver to play at Hardcore Awards 2005 UK
STOP PRESS: DJ Silver of HappyHardcore.com (radio) has been booked to play at Slammin Vinyl's West Fest (aka The Hardcore Awards 2005) in the UK the 29th of October 2005! DJ Silver will be flying over to UK for the event and the awards on the night.

You have listened to him on HappyHardcore.com radio and countless CD releases (including the hardcore tsunami / tunez releases) so for everyone that has ever wanted to hear and see Silver live now is your chance. Silver will be playing the opening set on this memorable night 8pm-9pm in the Hardcore Heaven roomz

The event tickets are selling very well and all we have to say is get your ass down to the event for a night no one will forget!

Should be wicked... see you all there :)
bulby_g Did see it on the news, good stuff Silver see you there.
Hardcore4eva
quote:
Originally posted by bristolboy05:
i want 2 go but it will be a long way back if i get I.D'ed, and it would piss me off if i bought the tickets and they wont let me in.

same here m8! wot a bitch!

i blame my parents! lol
katrinar50 Yeh - Go Silver! I'm defo there and will be seeking you out for that drink

See you updated the event listing to include yourself.

Is this a sign that the voting is going in favour of HHC.com?

Kat
gobbo23 congrats will see you there
SixFeet was thinking of going, checked the train times online and for 200 mile journey it said it would take 7-8 hours there and then 8+ hours back which is just ridiculous

if anyone can get me there it a non-insane time with some people i can boogie with i might just make an appearance if it isn't an outrageous price

EDIT: please somebody i wanna go would be my first ever rave/event

if my typing is bad, well i have just come back from a drunken night out and i'm smashed, please forgive me
MDMAisOK This is my first BIG event, because lets be honest, they dont get much bigger than this...im usually into illegal raves, so this should be very refreshing...WOOF
gobbo23
quote:
Originally posted by SixFeet:
was thinking of going, checked the train times online and for 200 mile journey it said it would take 7-8 hours there and then 8+ hours back which is just ridiculous

if anyone can get me there it a non-insane time with some people i can boogie with i might just make an appearance if it isn't an outrageous price

EDIT: please somebody i wanna go would be my first ever rave/event

if my typing is bad, well i have just come back from a drunken night out and i'm smashed, please forgive me

i cant really help you there but if you do make it, i'll be more then happy to boogie down with you

DJSmalds This Is Gona Be My First Rave! And I Cant Wait!!! :)
I Can Already Hear The Music Pumpin! And The MC's MC-ing!!! This Is Gona Be The Best Night Of My Life!!!
There Jus Aint Nothin Better Than A Rave! But It Aint The Same In The Clubs!! lol
Im Travelin All The Way From Exeter To Get There! With Bout 20 Mates!!! But Itl Be Worth It!!

COME ON!!!!!
hhcorn Hi everyone, i'm new to all this and i'm going to Westfest this weekend. This all may sound stupid but would appre some advise in what a male should wear and is the drink with a % number on it there!!!!!
ukraver hhcorn

ware what you want there is no dress code.
not sure about that drink ur asking about
Sir Pill-a-Lot Does everyone know about the wa you buy drinks here? You've got 2 buy tokens before you get in. Last year i bought em a few days before the event, its a lot easier.
katrinar50
quote:
Originally posted by MC Smeagol:
Does everyone know about the wa you buy drinks here? You've got 2 buy tokens before you get in. Last year i bought em a few days before the event, its a lot easier.

The first time I bought tokens with my tickets before hand but I didn't bother at NYE and had no problem buying them at the event.

Kat
hhcorn Anyone not got a ticket to westfest but wants to go?
MDMAisOK drinking at a rave? are you mad? oh that reminds me, where is my stash!!!

oh shit that reminds me again, i only got a passport for ID, SIGH!!!!! i got a bad feeling about losing this.
hhcorn Anyone around that is going tonight??
Can't wait myself been so long since i have done this!!!!
hhcorn Juist got back from Westfest, fantastic night out, shame there was so much drum and bass stuff, why couldn't they keep it all in one arena, had to keep changing arena rather than just dancing!
Bluegloves whooooooo

was good had a wickid time! someone took a pic of me can i use that for my image thingy! was white overalls and paint mask plus Blue gloves wooooooooooooooo
MDMAisOK yeah, one hell of a night, one not to be forgotten, i missed pendulum !!!! NOOOOO.
katrinar50 Well that was the third Slammin I've been to at the showground but imo it was the worst event they have put on there. I didn't like the way they mixed Hardcore Heaven and One Nation over two rooms which caused confusion and overcrowded chaos in the main drag.

I think I know why this happened: When they took One Nation out of the main arena they had to find another room for them. The only one available was the crappy Upper Westex room which no-one really wanted so as a compromise One Nation and Hardcore Heaven shared the crappy room and the usual HH arena.

Also missed all the award ceremonys cos they were split over various rooms as well. Thought the sound was poor in the main arena and absolutley awful in the Upper Westex room.

Oh and I missed most of the sets I wanted to see cos they were either on very early or very late.

Other than that I had a good time and if One Nation and Hardcore Heaven can agree a better arrangment for the rooms I'll probably be back next year

BTW I met MC Smeagol, but I tried to meet up with Bulby_g, Jester and Baldo and failed

Kat
hhcorn last night was my first big event ever and i can't believed how long i danced for!!!! i can't wait to go for another similar thing, think i will be making the trip to NEC for New Years Eve.
Great to see people making such an effort as well, in the distance they had traveled and the time it had taken them to get there, i'm really lucky as only live in Yeovil so hardly any distance to travel. Also the way everyone look, all top stuff
Chris B
quote:
Originally posted by katrinar50:
Well that was the third Slammin I've been to at the showground but imo it was the worst event they have put on there. I didn't like the way they mixed Hardcore Heaven and One Nation over two rooms which caused confusion and overcrowded chaos in the main drag.

I think I know why this happened: When they took One Nation out of the main arena they had to find another room for them. The only one available was the crappy Upper Westex room which no-one really wanted so as a compromise One Nation and Hardcore Heaven shared the crappy room and the usual HH arena.

Also missed all the award ceremonys cos they were split over various rooms as well. Thought the sound was poor in the main arena and absolutley awful in the Upper Westex room.

Oh and I missed most of the sets I wanted to see cos they were either on very early or very late.

Other than that I had a good time and if One Nation and Hardcore Heaven can agree a better arrangment for the rooms I'll probably be back next year

BTW I met MC Smeagol, but I tried to meet up with Bulby_g, Jester and Baldo and failed

Kat

Totally agree with you kat a lot of things coulda been done a lot better in there and even though had crackin laff i'm used to raves with a lot better atmosphere than that. Think i'm spoiled for events at minute though with raindance and all the smaller events round london/essex unless it's up to that standard kinda doesnt seem up to it anymore. You seem really nice on here woulda loved to meet up with you and more off here will try be better prepared in future but hard to get organised when everyones wrecked havin fun

Major problem was my phones shite and kept cuttin out mid call and freezing when trying to open txts, most apologies to gobbo who tried to get hold of me in night but didnt end up happenin. If your based in london mate and fancy a party in couple weeks is tasty at brixton will be loada folks goin.

Did hook up with bulby forra bit wen he recognised jester and have to say is a top lad get in touch anytime for a sesh mate and will come up to your events if let us no when they're on.

Absolutely love shepton mallet but not gonna bother goin bck for another slammin there, is always the big rave i enjoy the least for a few reasons and last night confirmed it more than ever. I managed to make it a gd night but forra lot cheaper i think i can get a lot better nearer to home. But i do love the venue and cant say that enough it's absolutely class.

The hardcore sets i heard really werent doin much for me was lovin kev energy's set but every 5 minutes someone was collapsin, which really pisses you off wen its a class dj and he aint even gettin to do a mix. Apart from that set didnt feel the music gettin played or atmosphere gettin me that into it in there, not that i dont love my hardcore jus different hardcore to what was gettin played in there.

The reason why i had such a gd night was the hard dance amd hardstyle rooms were rockin and especially in hardstyle atmosphere was mental, got to see cally and juice, trance generators, uberdruck and mark eg were stompin. Only thing that coulda made this room better for me would've been if went from hard trance/hardstyle into more hardcore techno later on but cant complain at talent i got to see. Ended up pretty much stickin in there all night after met a couple mates in there, and jester seemed to agree was best room .

Thought it was pretty shit that we didnt get the extra hour off slammin for clocks goin bck anno woulda cost them more but some others promoters woulda done it for us, unless was a legal thing but i cant see that being the case. Wouldnt even of bein that bad if the shuttle buses actually ran bck to the station like they said they would, but waited for ages and in end got somebody elses bus to drop us there forra tenner.

Mosta the jouney home pissed me off jus cos it took that long first train wasnt til half 9 so what with gettin out event at 5 had four 1/2 hours of waitin at trainstation with a mixture of die hard sessioners, comedown cases, paranoid androids, pissed off dnb heads, quiet smokeheads etc etc. Respect to the guy who got a stereo goin from the batteries in station clock after it cut out, old school was much appreciated in long wait for train, luckily i kept a loada green by but was still far from ideal. Biggest shout outs will have to actually go to main man gordy who kept skinnin up for me when i was too cold/ill/lazy to do myself, need to hook up for another sesh again soon mate pleasure to meet you and your mate. By time we got there someone had already smashed the waiting room open which anno sounds bad but in pissin rain with people comin outta rave wearin nothin but a sweat soaked t shirt coulda got hypthermia or anythin.

Got bck to london at midday and i swear the city air's never tasted so good, bck to a land where if you have money you can buy things like food and drink etc. But still is part and parcel of gettin wkd venue in field, had myself a few hours kip today and to say how wrecked i was feel surprisingly ok.

Oh aye and those ballons seemed to be even better than usual kept takin break from hardstyle stompin to main room jus for them . was gd cos got to bits of diff sets but jus nothin was really connecting with me in there much.

Jester went to work today and i dunno how he got on yet he'll still be there , after last night the thought of workin in a pub really aint a gd thought today. Massive shout for still doin all nighter even though had 12 hour shift today, as i said pleasure to meet bulby + all train station smokin crew. And also amber and tom gd mates hadnt ever had chance to meet out at events, will defo be comin bck for more hardstyle/hard trance in future.

So aye had a crackin night even though didnt rate hardcore room (well not room wherever it was gettin played at time) and i've spent an absolute fortune in total. But once again i have to say venue is beyond gd we need more places like that for our raves. As i said though wont be goin bck for another slammin unless lineups out of ordinary with people i really need to see which i cant see happenin forra while anyway.

*edit also saw 2 cars that'd crashed jus on the way to station one of them a right off, hope everyone drivin got bck alright.
JesterDJ
quote:
Originally posted by Baldo:

Jester went to work today and i dunno how he got on yet he'll still be there , after last night the thought of workin in a pub really aint a gd thought today. Massive shout for still doin all nighter even though had 12 hour shift today

Well, here's your little update. its 1 15 in the morning, and i've just gotten back from work.
Bearing in mind that i'd been in work from about 12 30 (which is when i actually started working behind the bar as we were late coz of trains etc.), i was in a surprisingly amazing state all day!

Katrinar, absolutely gutted we didn't get to meet up but i didn't have your number for one thing and secondly, i managed to leave my mobile in my jacket in the coat check so... (yea yea, muppet i know).

I am feeling pretty ****ing knackered right now, but its tommorow that i'm soiling myself the most about; i've gotta be at work at 9 in the morning til close. 15 hour shift, having only had since friday and tonight inclusive, about 15 hours sleep, so i am gonna be in trouble in the morning.

Anyway, when i have more brain power than current, i will talk to any one you lot that recognised me from the event, in due course.

All the best to the lot of ya

p.s. Kat, pm me with an msn if you have or just so i can send you mine. we'll talk properly later, so til then, all the best everyone, i will chat to you later another time properly so perhaps we can all sort out meeting in another rave, anyway pm me.

g'night folks, talk to anyone else that went to this later
bulby_g I really enjoyed myself but have to agree with everone else the sound system in the main arena was absolute utter crap and the mixing of arenas was a real bad idea! Was good to finally meet Baldo & Jester your both safe as, defo gotta meet up again some time and have a stomp. Kat and Gobbo sorry didn't get to meet up was having phone problems (bad reception and messy operator ;)) next time were at the same rave will have to set up something a bit more organised.

Baldo will let you know when we next do something, you know your more than welcome to come down to our parties :) We havn't started doing all hardcore parties but i'm sure you wouldn't have a problem with a bit of hardstyle and some gabba ;)
Chris B
quote:
Originally posted by bulby_g:
Baldo will let you know when we next do something, you know your more than welcome to come down to our parties :) We havn't started doing all hardcore parties but i'm sure you wouldn't have a problem with a bit of hardstyle and some gabba ;)

hell yeah mate more variety the better, rave aint complete without some harder styles gettin pumped out. Is a lot of variety in hardcore as a a genre but much prefer events that have a bit more goin on aswell.
bulby_g Yeah agree with you 100% variety is always good. Dont know when the next one is now with xmas and new years coming up but i'll be sure to let you know mate.
Blackcrow
quote:
Originally posted by JesterDJ:
quote:
Originally posted by Baldo:

Jester went to work today and i dunno how he got on yet he'll still be there , after last night the thought of workin in a pub really aint a gd thought today. Massive shout for still doin all nighter even though had 12 hour shift today

Well, here's your little update. its 1 15 in the morning, and i've just gotten back from work.
Bearing in mind that i'd been in work from about 12 30 (which is when i actually started working behind the bar as we were late coz of trains etc.), i was in a surprisingly amazing state all day!......

.......Good Grief.......

At one fifteen in the moring, i think i was still trying to sleep.

Chris B
quote:
Originally posted by Bluegloves:
whooooooo

Blue gloves wooooooooooooooo

Blackcrow I'm checking google News.....

See what happened on Sunday, and so far today.
Blackcrow
quote:
Originally posted by hhcorn:
Juist got back from Westfest, fantastic night out, shame there was so much drum and bass stuff, why couldn't they keep it all in one arena, had to keep changing arena rather than just dancing!

It was like Sardines, when you came out wasn't it.
gobbo23 It was good night, quality music all round. Other things were not so good. The changing areana's thing wasn't bad but it would have been better if it were alot easier to change.

I was also in the same train situation as baldo and jester which was not pleasing to say the least.

Disapointed i couldn't meet up Baldo, Jester Bulby g, Katrinar and the like, but that happens. Next time might put in a bit more of an organised effort instead of the last minute thing. Though i did meet Baldo and jester on the train back i don't think any of us were in a condition to hold up a coversation.
Chris B
quote:
Originally posted by gobbo23:
Though i did meet Baldo and jester on the train back i don't think any of us were in a condition to hold up a coversation.

i was fallin asleep and everything mate really felt ropey til got bck to london. If you can make tasty in couple weeks time will make sure get a proper party.
Blackcrow I met you MC Smeagal, but i lost you, because i had just remembered i hadn't had any lunch.

I had to get a burger and chips so i had enough energy.

I only had 1 can of lager, aren't i a lightweight.

The reason being, i had to spend all my money on bottled water, but i found the tap in the end, i never have had to buy so much water at a rave before, i dont think.

Even though i could fill up on water in the toilet, it was still more convenient to buy it.
I thought the combination of Sardines between Bionic and Mendip, and feeling hot, wasn't the best combination.

I didn't meet you, DJ Jester, or Baldo.

I talked to you DJ Jester on the phone, but i've forgotten your name now,
dont take it personaly i'm just not very good with names.

I did look out for a jesters outfit, and a slammin vinyl top, i met one guy with a Jesters outfit, and decided to be brave and asked him "Are you a member of the happyhardcore.com forum".
And he said no.

He was though to be honest the only person i saw there in the whole rave with a Jesters hat, so taking this in to account, i thought it was a relatively safe bet.

Anyway.....

WE WON THE BEST SITE AWARDS!!
Mirror noone has told me who's the best hardcore dj of 2005 yet! Who won?!?!?!?
katrinar50
quote:
Originally posted by Mirror:
noone has told me who's the best hardcore dj of 2005 yet! Who won?!?!?!?

Sy
katrinar50
quote:
Originally posted by Blackcrow:
I did look out for a jesters outfit, and a slammin vinyl top, i met one guy with a Jesters outfit, and decided to be brave and asked him "Are you a member of the happyhardcore.com forum".
And he said no.

He was though to be honest the only person i saw there in the whole rave with a Jesters hat, so taking this in to account, i thought it was a relatively safe bet.

I saw about three people with jesters hats on but not the whole outfit so didn't approach any of them.

Jester if you just had a hat on I want to kill you! The last text I had from bulby_g was that he had met up with you and was in Slinky. I was right by a guy in Slinky with a silver sparkley jesters hat on but I didn't think it was you so I left it.

Better luck next time. I'll PM you my msn Jester.

Ta
Kat
Bluegloves anyone take any pictures or vids? would be good to see?
giddygosh uh????? wat a night!!!! but wat anight it could of been!!! weren't happy wit the way they put on the flyer that scott brown, gammer etc but i never see them unless they were on early doors! makes me wonder if it'll be sy scott brown and storm on for the new year set @ NEC! i'll probably turn up n it'll be joey riot b2b jellybeanz with mc chit chat!!!!! big up 2 baldo and jester for the train journey there and back and @ the rave!!!! ****in mess heads! i hope you come to the NEC new years eve coz your both safe as **** n it'd be a pleasure to rave again sometime!
Chris B
quote:
Originally posted by giddygosh:
big up 2 baldo and jester for the train journey there and back and @ the rave!!!! ****in mess heads! i hope you come to the NEC new years eve coz your both safe as **** n it'd be a pleasure to rave again sometime!

Was quality mate cheers for sortin us out everything at station, dunno what i'm doin for nye yet mate but if you fancy comin to london in 2 weeks gonna be rockin tasty. Will speak to you on msn but let us no if up for it cos gonna be mad 1 and is my 21st at midnight that night

laters gordy mate
giddygosh yeah i'd be up for it! you have to send me a link for the flyer or summat!!!!
e-lucid Did anyone see Scott Brown, apparently he was in the little room above the vibe room from 3-4 [where they had D&B for most of the night]
giddygosh nah i did'nt dee him!!! i did'nt even see a little room above the vibe room to be honest!!! i did'nt go upstairs at all!!!!! to be fair i doubt i'll go to new years eve now because of the poor organising for this one!! wat happened tp mark e g??? n why was supreme on the main stage??? even storm looked confused then!!!!!
katrinar50 Scott Brown didn't make it and has apologised on USH. Seduction was on 3-4 in the upstairs room - I was there then.

Mark EG apparently was playing the Bionic room early on (I didn't see him) but don't know why he didn't do the main room.

And what was with the power outages???
And does anyone know why the balcony in the main arena got closed for ages?

Kat
Xtra-C Full review from Saturdays Slammin Vinyl 'Westfest 2005', at The Bath & West Showground, Shepton Mallet is now online with photos.

Visit http://www.jungletechno.co.uk

Enjoy ;)

(remember to press F5 or refresh your browser)

It took 3.64 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page