Radio listeners 187+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - track ID request
 Double Track ID

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Phayze I heard these in cloudskipper sets. One was unfortunately a little fuzzy so I'm doing my best

"Push me, how can it be, believe me, the suns gonna shine unto me, hold me close your hear, (???) me.. give all your love to me"

"When I find myself, and times are troubled, my guardian angel comes to me, speaking words of wisdom.. let it be"

ohhh... yes. I must say I missed you guys and your talents *no.. I'm not sucking up*
Thank you!!

[Phayze]
MCDJ well the second one is Guardian Angel a riff of Let It Be bu John Lennon but i dont know who its by coz i cant remember i sold that and Imagine for money for the dancin sorry

mcguigan

Check 1.......Check 2
We are the hardcore krew thats us
MCDJ oh Whatta Buzz
Dj Tripnosis ya, the seond one is Guardian Angel by Vinyl Groover and the first one is...damn, i sooo know that tune too, errrrr, i'll think of it, don't worry....fukn tune though eh?

cheers!

-Hi, My name is Auto and i looove to get Blotto !! -
Lixx Wow that's quite an interpretation of the lyrics but the first tune (and damn I mean TUNE) is Supreme & UFO - Sun Always Shines on Hecttech 9. Like people have said the first one is Vinylgroover - My Guardian Angel on The World of Obsession 2.
-Lixx

Simon Yeah THats right they are the tunes the second one was originally a pop song by A-Ha I think.

Sy.

virus lixx: i think you meant TUNE!!

Brian K in the words of adam:

"best song ever" =P

"As punishment for your desertion, it's company policy to give you the plague."
boatdrinks67 the first track may have been done by an artist on hectech "the sun always shines on tv" sampling aha was origionally done by m jay and van dee on bunkor beat records (HOLLAND) they released it in 1995 as i have this record so there a good chance its this version ure after because its the origional and a classic hardcore anthem.hope this helps m8.later

It took 0.61 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page