Radio listeners 184+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 go mental

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
sammypoohuk does ne1 like "sunshine"? i personally luv it!

SaMmY
bowzer if your refering to the new release (gmrp004), then ya - I love it. bought it as soon as it came out.

milo yah, the go mental one is great, as soon as i get a few recordfs picked out i'm gonna get it =)

"It's all good..."
DJ Pathfinder i have ordered two weeks ago but still not received it yet.
but what i heard its sounds very like rainbow in the sky.

You can't see me,because i am the future.
Lixx I guess both Sunshine and Rainbow In The Sky got the riff from Berri - Sunshine After The rain. I like it but I think I'm more partial to the flip
-Lixx

Dj Tripnosis ya, not a bad tune, i just ordered that, i only had enough for one more record, i chose that one over the new " all i need" remix, i'm gettin that as soon as i get some dough mind you . but yea, it's a smashing tune

-Hi, My name is Auto and i looove to get Blotto !! -
bowzer yea, i played rainbows and sunshine at the same time and the vocals are pretty close

davespice Yuppers, I've got this commin in the post some time soon!!
Kaos is putting out a lot of good stuff at the moment actually, top bloke if you ask me! Respect.

Davespice >:)P
sammypoohuk Did ne1 else get that thing with it saying it was a test press release thingie?

SaMmY
Lixx Yeah that new section on Nu Energy is specifically for ordering promos before they get a full distribution release. If you don't like white labels you can always wait a few months for ones with logos :)
-Lixx

It took 0.84 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page