Radio listeners 168+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Will Da New Hardcore Songs Released On The Shelves

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Hixxy_is_my_god2k2 I Was Wondering if like all these new record labels and songs come back in, which without a doubt they will, will all there songs b released in shops like HMV, V 'shop etc?
Bcoz i dont like ordering things of da net its a bit dodgy!

Could sum1 plz verify that they will be released in the shops! i kno the bonkers albums pobs will be, but i dunno bout te new one from bang! - shine a light, coz it sounds proper mental!

Cheers

(*)At first i prayed to god,
And then i realised that i was talking to myself!(*)
DJ Mouse there's been discussions about commercial releases before. it's not a good idea coz we'll end up with manufactured happy hardcore bands,eewwwwww

--------------------------------------------------
DJ Mouse - "Winning a war doesn't determine who's right.... winning determines who's left"
Hixxy_is_my_god2k2 So where wud i b able to get hold of them then?

bowzer through the net is the simplest way.

Annex granted commercialized, pre-packaged happycore production is something to dread more fearfully than 1984...

on the flip side
it would be damn nice to be able to walk into any ol record store, hmv as was mentioned etc.... and be able to find all the hardcore a person could want.. *purrs*

selection is always.... ...... limited... at best....
and granted online works but... it's just nice to go, pick it up, look at it.. buy it... warm fuzzy feeling, n all that ;)

Potatoe
Hixxy_is_my_god2k2 Thats True annex, coz if u order sumit they can take ure £ then mayb accidentally on purpose 4get to send u ure cd..... hmmmmmmm.......!

Plus u ave to giv owt ure credit card details which is a bummer coz me dad wunt lemme nick his, ill jus ave to get me own account and use that for me internet buying only if i had too! but i wud prefer to be able to pick it up in the shops!

dj_snape Did you know you can go into Ourprice and order songs on 12" and cd or whatever you want, i have done and it's much better.

Hecttech Records you can order shine a light when its released as well as all the other hecttech , htse & fruity cutz releases direct from www.hecttechrecords.co.uk

It took 0.88 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page