Radio listeners 175+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - track ID request
 Forever Young

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Hard2Get can some1 tell me wo ths is by plz , these r the main lyrics :

Forever young, i wanna be forever young
do you really want to live forever , forever whenever.

The same is repeated again a couple of times.

I fount it on a tape i lost ages ago, unfortunately i lost the tracklistings as well.
i can remember who most the songs r made by, but i 4got this 1 :/

Lixx Jimmy J & Cru-L-T - I Wanna Be Forever on 21st Century with a repress on Highborn 1. The original version is actually Interactive - Forever Young on the Blow Up label, I'm just guessing you heard the later version.
-Lixx

Hard2Get no, actually it is quite old , sounds from around 1995-96 , has an old skool beat and a normal hardcore beat.

DJ Mouse it's alphaville - forever young

--------------------------------------------------
DJ Mouse - "Winning a war doesn't determine who's right.... winning determines who's left"
Lixx That's the 80s song it was ripped from, which is definitely not hardcore
-Lixx

Simon Mark 'Oh did that song well a hardcore version of it anyway.

Sy.

virus maybe the original 'i wanna be forever' that jimmy j & cru-l-t did, on "barry 002" thats quite breakbeaty

Lixx Is that like a limited release white label or something? I've never heard of it, can't find anything about it around the net either. It does say remix on the 21st Century and Highborn versions though
-Lixx

Dj Tripnosis hmm, i found it on a white label record in a record store downtown , i wouv'de picked it up but i didn't bring money. ****in shame it was, I know it was the older , ive heard it befor but i was just sorta astonished to find it a a random record store , meh !

-Hi, My name is Auto and i looove to get Blotto !! -
virus yea, well it says it was limited to 2000 copies.. that was 002, and the original mix of runaway was on "barry 001" which was also limited to 2000 copies

It took 0.81 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page