Radio listeners 178+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 lisa abbot

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
ourhappyhardcore xactly how many songs has she sung?? shes worked with many, jon doe, f and styles etc, does she write the lyrics????? any other superstar vocalists?

MAX RESPEKTS**

sam eye am
Lixx Hixxy used Elaine for a lot of vocals, Stompy used Rachel, Vinylgroover used Vickie, Triple J had Jennifer Bolton / Jenka, and of course there's Jo James from Bang! I'm not really sure how many songs any of them have done, nor whether they write the lyrics (I'm guessing not actually). My favorite is Lisa by far though, such a pretty, cutesy voice, and the stuff she did with DNA and Jon Doe rocked.
-Lixx

SuperHenke you forgot Jenna... -_- i like her best but lisa is very good too..

dj frisky i always though lenny was great on some of the stuff she did with vinylgroover... very cute voice

sammypoohuk isnt jon doe a hard house dj?

SaMmY
DJ Mouse he is now,anyone know if he's still in the hardcore scene still?

--------------------------------------------------
DJ Mouse - "Winning a war doesn't determine who's right.... winning determines who's left"
Lixx He's coming back to hardcore as CLSM, and making tracks for Raver Baby and doing live PA's at the moment.
-Lixx

Simon Yeah he's deffinatly coming back with some new tracks. Check his website out but I've forgotten what that is!!!!!!!!

Sy.

It took 0.53 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page