Radio listeners 159+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Vinyl...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Matty Does anyone know where I can get the song "im raving im raving" (I think its a hhc version of "Walking in Memphis"). Also, is there a hhc version of "99 red balloons" available? If so, where can i get it? Does anyone know where I can hear " Heart of Gold", everyone says that its a choon, but ive never heard it!

Oh, and finally what song is the lyrics "you picked me up and swept me away" from? (I think one member has it as their signature).

Thanks guys...

E990 r001Ez...
Lixx All hhc versions of of Raving, I'm Raving (one by Vinylgroover on VGT2 and one by Scooter) are somewhat rare, and all mixes of Jimmy J - 99 Red Balloons are extremely rare (though a new remix may possibly be available later this year). You can hear Heart of Gold here rtsp://subsonicunderground.com/audio/UKDS1.rm . Don't recognize those lyrics sorry
-Lixx

ourhappyhardcore yea it is a cover of memphis, that scooter record isnt hard to find but its sort of tekkno is not muc hardcore, that song is "shinning down" by force and styles

;)

MAX RESPEKTS**

sam eye am
Dj Tripnosis you can get it at www.dancevinylfinder.co.uk i'm not sure how many copies are left so hurry. it's probably pretty pricy too

-Hi, My name is Auto and i looove to get Blotto !! -
Brian K you left out the best version of all containing i'm raving i'm raving, jimmy j & cru l t so real

the scooter version, umm yeah. nice bag pipe tune on the flip though =P

"As punishment for your desertion, it's company policy to give you the plague."
Pink Boots The song you are asking about "you picked me up and swept me away" is called Shining Down by Force & Styles. I don't know the catalogue info for the original (Kniteforce maybe...) but the Brisk remix is on Next Generation, number 11 I think.

Faster is not Harder.
Harder is Harder.
Brian K ^^^
the tune was already mentioned by ourhappyhardcore

the original of shining down is on uk dance 7

Tipsy You forgot the (VERY BAD) original of "im raving i'm raving" by shut up and dance featuring peter rabbit...

I dont think I have ever heard something as bad as that track... Sounds a little like Uk garage with a fag singing how he likes putting on his raving shoes and such

Matty So let me get this straight, there are versions of "im raving im raving" (walking in memphis) by Vinylgroover, Scooter (techno-y version) and Jimmy J & Cru L T. Wow, what a choice! Any idea which is best?

PS. Whats VGT2?

Thanks...

E990 r001Ez...
Brian K vgt stands for vinylgroover tips, if i remember correctly. and that one of course is the 2nd one out of three

i'm sure there are probably several version of it available, just keep your eyes peeled while looking through used record bins....

Tipsy I donmt think I like any of them... Its hard to make a good remix of such a bad track

Lixx
quote:
Originally posted by Tipsy:
You forgot the (VERY BAD) original of "im raving i'm raving" by shut up and dance featuring peter rabbit...

BLASPHEMY!!! That song is great, just listen to the beats not the lyrics. I didn't mention it cause it's the old old skool, not even old skool happycore.
-Lixx

It took 0.84 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page