Radio listeners 167+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 damn expensive, damn damn damn

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Dj Tripnosis dag namit. I just found a place where i can buy the origianl wanting to get high, tiny tot discoland, and many other rares but woo weee, are they ever expensive. who wants to pay 40 pounds. thats like $90 Canadian for one record. sure theyre awsome songs but are they really worth that???

hehe, also found distant skies for only 9 pounds, bua ha ha

-Hi, My name is Auto and i looove to get Blotto !! -
silver If your a DJ... a choon's a choon :)

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.
Brian K that's ludicrous to spend that much on any record =P

well i guess you might be able to justify it if there was a very limited amount of presses of it....

"As punishment for your desertion, it's company policy to give you the plague."
manic I agree with all you guys. 40 pounds that's nearly $120 Australian. No ****en way is any track worth that much!

andie i got offered £250 for maui - feel me tonight

ourhappyhardcore www.arthurwoo.com is selling the original of wanting to get high and other tunes at his sight, he wants $50 for the original i think

:)

MAX RESPEKTS**

sam eye am
DreamShaker blumchen's herz an herz just went $315 american... great great track... but insane price

jayson

Dj Tripnosis see what i mean? id would kill to have some tracks but there just to much . i have to order everyhting over seas too. i mena theres almost no good record stores in Canada that sells good Hardcore (HHC). still, like Silver said, a choon's a choon

i'm still gonna spend shit loads when i find DD Zion, blue sky day

DJ Bunnyboi I end up spending the same amount on records no matter what country I am ordering from. IMO/Adrenalin records sells for cheaper than subsonic, phusion, majestic etc, but with shipping it cancels out. I could never pay $50 dollars a record, thats unreal!! I would like to start a global record movement! No happy hardcore DJ should ever buy a record for $50. If no one buys vinyl from these crazy people, they will be forced to drop their prices. It's economics! No disrespect to record shops, you can do what you want.
Peas,
Austin

::MAKE EM BOUNCE::
Lixx The original Wanting To Get High is being repressed in the next couple months so save your money. The most I've ever paid for a record was 31 pounds for the remixes of Rush Hour on ebay but it's one of my fav tunes ever so I thought it was worth it.
-Lixx

Dj Tripnosis hey lixx, the same place i saw the wanting to geth high they have the orginal Dj Magical Rush hour . i think it's about 30 punds

Lixx The original Rush Hour is kinda so so but the remixes rock my world, especially the Vinylgroover one. CHOOOOON!!!
-Lixx

virus 315 bucks for blumchen!?

why? ewww....

$50's the most i've ever spent on a tune.. unless i found some tune that i'd been looking for for ages i can't see myself spending more then that

CheshireLove I wanted to get your smile ... i saw it on ebay but it went for like 50 pounds too im not familiar with pounds so i bidded hahaha then did my researche luckily someone outbid me!

Dj Tripnosis heh, i'll say . thats like what , 75 dollars US er somethin, too much , that's what it is

It took 0.92 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page