Radio listeners 172+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - track ID request
 looking for the title of a couple tracks

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Dil Looking for the title of 2 tracks and pref label if you had it (im wanting to find the vinyl for them :-P)

If i had a choice, I'd always choose ur love, up and down through the bad, i dont mind, just as long as it s you, if i had to choose, id be by myself, i wanna be in love but with nobody else, after all that we been through, time will change the way i feel about you ...

I find myself doing all the things you know i wont do to be the one, thats close to you

Thanks in advance. peese

Dj Tripnosis damn, can't remeber the title but it's a pretty good song, . someone here knows it without a doubt !!

-Hi, My name is Auto and i looove to get Blotto !! -
milo ugh, i hate it when i know the song but can't remember the details for it =( sorry dude

"It's all good..."
pacman the second one is kingsize & eternity - you belong to me

drugs is not the answer... drugs? is the question... yes is the answer
Pink Boots The first one is The Finest by Demo. There's a 4-beat release on As Cool As It Gets Vol. 3 and a breakbeat version on Vital Elements 8. I'd sell or swap either for the right offer, but I must admit I'm fond of the flip side to VE8.

The label for the Kingsize & Eternity track is Class A I think, re-released on Universal. Remixes on Mashed Up #5 and KFA (unsure of cat number). You can get the original and You Belong to KFA remixes from www.i-tunes.co.uk and the Mashed Up version from www.susbsonicstore.com. Hope you find what you want.

Faster is not Harder.
Harder is Harder.
Dil thanks alot!!! Do u know where to get The finest?

Heist Its also in a house song by silverstone called if i had a choice

www.mp3.com/djheist
Lixx
quote:
Originally posted by Dil:
thanks alot!!! Do u know where to get The finest?

The only place I know that carries it is http://www.i-tunes.co.uk but it's in the UK. There's actually quite a bit of good stuff on the site so save up some cash to buy a couple records and the extra shipping cost will be well worth it.
-Lixx

Edit: I guess IMO (www.imorecords.com) has it too but they charge more for everything and will get to your door slower I guarantee it.
Dil thanks ya'll. i apreciate it :) Unfourtunetly, i had already ordered it from IMO not seeing it on i-Tunes before :( Oh well.

DJ STYLUS Actually the 1st 1 is Finest Illusion by Foul Play fkn classic 1st heard on 1 of my old dj rap tapes!!

I don't wanna see any of you walkin', U'd betta be runnin'. . .

It took 0.72 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page