Radio listeners 162+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - track ID request
 Like a prayer/

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Midway_raver Does anyone know what the gabber version of like a prayer is called it starts off really high pitched and then cuts of finto a gabber beat of teh tune afte rthe words "and it feels like"......I love that tune...any one got any ideas.

Like a bolt of lightning it's so frightning..Get ur brain now we're igniting
DJ Mouse could it be the one by bass d and king matthew - like a dream? coz that has the distorted kick etc in it.
and if it is,i don't just love that tune,it's my favorite happy hardcore tune ever

--------------------------------------------------
DJ Mouse - "Winning a war doesn't determine who's right.... winning determines who's left"
Midway_raver No i know that tune it is great 2 i have yet to here a bad tune wiv this sample in it....The Bass D and King Matthew one uses the sample its liek a dream no end and no beggining ur here wiv me its liek a dream the version i am talking about has teh sample "Life is a mystery , evry1 must stand alone, i here u call my name and it feels like.....<<beat kix in here>> cheers anyway:)

manic Yeah know the track, heard it on one of my tapes I had. Mad track, but, don't know the name of it, sorry. I think it is UK happyhard.

" Hardcore is a feeling, not a fashion" DJ Scott Brown

I was sent to outer space to find another happy place. Now i'm left here all alone, a million miles away from home.
DJ Mouse it's probably not this one either,but maybe it's sound assassins - like a prayer?
i dunno which part that samples coz i haven't heard it,that's the only one i know of that samples from that tune though apart from what i said earlier

--------------------------------------------------
DJ Mouse - "Winning a war doesn't determine who's right.... winning determines who's left"
kg4 I think its:
Eraserhead - life is a mystery (neophyte remix)

there are a few mixes of Like a Prayer, this is what i know:

sound assassins - like a prayer (happy)
bass d & king mathew - like a dream (hard)
KP - chariots of dreams (VERY breaky oldskool)
eraserhead - life is a mystery (there are several happy/hard/gabber remixes of this)

"We'll always be together, forever for it seems. We'll always be together in electric dreams. "
silver and the vibes version of rave is a mystery

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.
Tipsy I think the track you are talking about is from dj aOne from montreal, canada.
The track is called "life is a mystery" and it is unreleased.

It has some samples saying "mother****er" in it and other obscenities.
It is very hard and fast-paces

Midway_raver i think its the eraserhead neophyte mix..i knwo the other ones posted quite well:) ill chek it out ne1 no if its available to buy neware?

kg4 actually, i almost bought it, it was on ebay.. and i was winning... but then someone bid on it at the last second, and i lost... damnit. the original eraserhead mix is some good happycore also :)

"We'll always be together, forever for it seems. We'll always be together in electric dreams. "
Simon Thats deffinatly the Dj Vibes remix I think. But i dunno what its called or if it was ever released.

Sy.

Brian K
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
and the vibes version of rave is a mystery

=P

"As punishment for your desertion, it's company policy to give you the plague."
Hixxy_is_my_god2k2 the actuall words are taken from maddonas like a prayer!

jus thought id tel you :P

(*)At first i prayed to god,
And then i realised that i was talking to myself!(*)
Midway_raver lol nothing gets past u sherlock ;) !!! :P

It took 0.89 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page