Radio listeners 156+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 How many Hardcore dj's have this tune?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Dragalian Alright, way back when I djed Eurodance I got this record by Moby: Feeling So Real Remixes. It was done back in 94' and the Westbam Remix is a (Happy) Hardcore tune. Anybody have it? Vinylgroover and QFX (I think) did remixes of it. Anybody have it?

"I like Hard Housish, Energetic Hardcore, so what? You're still bouncin' aren't you?"
Dragalian whoops, Vinylgroover did the Everytime you touch me one... I think... but still, does anybody else have the Feeling So Real LP?

"I like Hard Housish, Energetic Hardcore, so what? You're still bouncin' aren't you?"
Hard2Get Everytime you you touch me (by QFX) was remixed by Seduction & DNA.

virus i have the original of everytime you touch me.. its on yellow vinyl ;)

BaDBoY I Gots It, if its the one im thinkin!
=o)

It Was Released On Hardcore Cheddar Vol3 Which Was Distributed By Rumour Records In 95. I Aint Seen the EP Anywhere Tho !
Good Choon .. although on mine it was made by highlander ?!

Badboy.
virus well if it was made by highlander, then obviously its not the same tune =P

CDJay S'all about the DJ Seduction remix of "Into the Blue" - Moby, on the CD single ( Track 2 )

D.Jay

"Some people see things as they are... and say "Why?"
I dream things that never were, and say "Why Not?" "
virus yea into the blue is a good track for sure, i have it on this compilation

Cloudskipper I have that Feeling So Real Remixes release with the Everytime You Touch Me samples on there. It's been done way too many times, otherwise I might take a crack at using them. :P

-Chris

DJ Fade I got the mixes on Mute records on White Label in 94, lost the bugger now though - was great as I played the hardcore mix at the Rhythm Station most weeks, was when I was just starting out, and I remember Dougal being well pissed off that I had a copy and he didn't !! I bought mine from a record shop, it was hidden in the house section. Top Tune

It took 0.8 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page