Radio listeners 162+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Next Gen News

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Dragalian Just wanted to tell everybody that Brisk is releasing the Next Generation Album in a couple of months (hopefully), and that he will continue to release new material on the original Next Generation label after the album is released.

"I like Hard Housish, Energetic Hardcore, so what? You're still bouncin' aren't you?"
pacman finally!!!! i've been wondering about this, they haven't released anything for ages!!!! only album stuff.

so are all those 16 LP Samplers (approx 30 tracks) going to be on the album???

the only problem... no Bang!!! :( oh well i'm sure Brisk & Ham can find some other rockin' shit to release.

drugs is not the answer... drugs? is the question... yes is the answer
Dragalian Since they have a couple of months left on the album, they might come out with no. 17 or even 18... who knows.

"I like Hard Housish, Energetic Hardcore, so what? You're still bouncin' aren't you?"
Oli G new next gen stuff owns
its hard as... and its quality
\o/

Garage Is where You Keep Your ****in Car
House Is where You Live
Hardcore Is HOW You Live

\o/ <o/ \o> <o> /o\ _o/ \o_
DJ e-Klyps Taken from the next gen web site -
The Album is set to feature around 35 to 40 tunes, including album-exclusive material, released as a double CD set. Along with your favourite past and present anthems, you can also expect a few future ones as well!

PLUR=
Peace
Love
Unity
Respect
Dragalian Yeah, the only exclusive stuff that I know of so far that's going to be on the album is Reorder - Help Me, Northern Lights - Love of My Life (The Exclusive Brisk Remix) and the new remix of Shooting Star.

pacman another remix???? talk about overdoing it.

drugs is not the answer... drugs? is the question... yes is the answer

It took 0.62 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page