Radio listeners 163+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Rumors
 Aqua

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
warped_candykid I have read a rumor about them returning later this year. Their single or album is going to be called, "Go Rocket Go!" But I can't find any info. about it.
whispering http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aqua_(band)

quote:

Reunion

On October 26, 2007, Aqua reunited and promised a 25 concert tour that will commence in the summer of 2008. Offers have been received by the record company from locations in Denmark, Canada and Asia.

The group have announced that the 3rd album will not be released, but have not ruled out a new "greatest hits" package being released with videos, new arrangements of older songs in the band's new style, a DVD feature of videos of past and present and some of the scrapped material from the 3rd album towards the end of 2008.

The new arrangements of older songs are also possibly going to pop up during the tour. No details have been released of any new releases at this time.
Vitalism aqua was sweet.

i hope that the spice girls getting back together this year is a hint as to where this might be headed...

random, i know, but it'd be pretty much the same thing.
Mental_Adam doctor jones is good tune.

Eufeion
quote:
Originally posted by djbrownieboy:
doctor jones is good tune.

Wasn't that by The Cartoons ???

acidfluxxbass i have a hardcore cartoon heroes remix... not sure who its by but its such a tune ;)
Chwhynny Doctor Jones was by Aqua.
DJ-Intensity
quote:
Originally posted by Chwhynny:
Doctor Jones was by Aqua.

I thought it was.

FingazMc
quote:
Originally posted by Eufeion:
quote:
Originally posted by djbrownieboy:
doctor jones is good tune.

Wasn't that by The Cartoons ???

Are the cartoons the ones who did "Ooo eee oo aa aa ting tang walla walla bing bang" ???
DJ Acidix who did the "Cartoon Heroes" hardcore remix?
DarrenJ
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Acidix:
who did the "Cartoon Heroes" hardcore remix?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5hQbY4VnHQ this version from DDR? was from the bubble remix cd i think
DJ Acidix ahh i love DDR songs

no lie, at one point i was able to do "Dream A Dream" on extreme!

i think cartoon heroes i was stuck on medium, barely failing at hard =[

dream a dream btw: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBVmnBBQzA0

EDIT:

this is the cartoon heros from DDR Extreme 2(I thhhink): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfZKFufb-v0
Wilky i have both aqua albums
Mental_Adam Them DDR songs are crazy stuff

i remember i got this cd somewhere with all that stuff on it, official release by konami.

worth a few quid now.... That song sounds good. Japanese DJ must of done this as japan stuff sounds crazy
warped_candykid
quote:
Originally posted by Mental_Adam:
Them DDR songs are crazy stuff

i remember i got this cd somewhere with all that stuff on it, official release by konami.

worth a few quid now.... That song sounds good. Japanese DJ must of done this as japan stuff sounds crazy

A lot of the music off the DDR games is called Eurobeat. There is a cd series sold in Japan called "Super Eurobeat", along with a ton of other cd series labled "Eurobeat". There is also a cd series called "Dancemania Speed" that has Eurobeat songs mixed with older Happy Hardcore tracks. Granted, these cds are pretty highly priced.

It took 1.06 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page