Radio listeners 159+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Recommended?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
PEPE Hey all, I was wonderin what tracks you could recomend.
BTW what do y'all think about Elysium+, I prefer the original still a good song though.

"Can you feel the fire burn as it takes control of you? There is no way you can turn there is nothin you can do.Your heart will never be free as it takes you high above, so baby come with me we can fly on the Power of Love"
Brian K i don't feel there is enough difference in elysium+ & elysium to bother picking it up =P

"As punishment for your desertion, it's company policy to give you the plague."
sammypoohuk 1stly wat do u want it for??? cos if u r guna buy some stuff look around for the classix (Shooting star...Heart of gold...Eyeopener...) also look around for the stuff u like that isnt as popular as them!!.............
I love all the elysiums apart from return to..
I no u like "Power of love" and I no not many ppl like "Power of love" (2001 rmx) but personally that is my fave!!! Have u got "Power of love"?

..SaMmY..
PEPE LMAO
I've got Shootin Star and Heart of Gold 'n' I got eyeopener lined up already, sadly I don't have any vinyl, I dont even got decks.......YET
Some good tracks are Triple J:Follow the Sun and Everytime I close my eyes

"Can you feel the fire burn as it takes control of you? There is no way you can turn there is nothin you can do.Your heart will never be free as it takes you high above, so baby come with me we can fly on the Power of Love"
Brian K '01 mix is pants =P i'm assuming you're looking for more anthemy stuff? look at the track listing for happy to be hardcore, pretty much any of them to get an idea of stuff...

mc trev 2 with out head-u & me (lyrics-u and me hardcore forever,u and me alnight together u can liv your ecstacy up and liv your dreams like hardcore heaven)
this song is also on bonkers 4 hixxys mix

visa- dont go away (lyrics -lets keep are love forever, dont go away,its only when im with u makes me fell this way.)

innavate- captured
innovate- innovate
innovate- the universe
unique- feeling fine

there just a few of my other favourates

there all on bonkers 4 hixxys/dougals mixes

trev@happyhardcore.dj

www.helter-skelter.co.uk
http://backtotheoldzone.co.uk www.slamminvinyl.co.uk
PEPE hhhmmmm.....2001 mix? accordin to Dragalian I've got Power of Love 1998 Scott Brown mix, it was named wrong by Frolic.......sumthin like that anyways.
Anyone heard Blue Moon?

Brian K
quote:
Originally posted by mc trev:
innavate- captured
innovate- innovate
innovate- the universe

ewww, ewww, & ewww! =P

sammypoohuk Blue moon.........wat a choon..........imo!!!!

..SaMmY..
virus HAHAH Innovate is SO ASS!!

Brian K two of my good friends love that innovate anthem, there always like "brian why don't you buy that?" =P

milo innovate *shudder*, not my bag. the new e+ was kind of dissapointing, how many ways can you play the same song? needs more change, maybe like an old skool drum flavor under it instead?

"It's all good..."
Lixx
quote:
Originally posted by mc trev:

innovate- the universe

This was released as "You Make Me Feel" right? Really nice vocal hook in this one
-Lixx

It took 0.91 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page