Radio listeners 176+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - track ID request
 Help with name of song please!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
happyraveruk OK, can someone please help me with the name of a choon. i heard it on the beginning of a DNA set on the slammin vinyl vs one nation NYE tape pack. it's the beginning song, and it starts with the pacman theme and goes into a choon where some of the lyrics are: closer to higher dreams, yeaheeyeah. there's more lyrics b4 that but i can't make 'em out. the closer to higher dreams part is from an old skool tune, but this one is more vocal, and a quality tune. i don't know the name. what is the name of this tune, and who is it by? oh by the way, i don't know if it's part of the tune, but at the beginning and near the end it goes - the d, the j, the d, the n, the a. whether it's part of the tune, or on dna's scratching disc, i don't know, but i'd b greatful if u could help me out with the tune. thanks a lot. also if anyone has the tape pack, what is the name of the song afterwards. thanks a lot. the one that goes noise making noise making noise mother****ers or something. cheers a lot. l8rs.

Charlie says "always tell your mummy before you go off somewhere"."Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww".
happyraveruk sorry 4 the double post. accident, my computer froze, and i accidently double clicked. could u answer this one. hope you can help. cheers. soz.

Charlie says "always tell your mummy before you go off somewhere"."Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww".
DJ e-Klyps "Keep making noise, making noise mother ****er" this is "About you" by Ham and DNA.

PLUR=
Peace
Love
Unity
Respect
happyraveruk cheers e klypse. geeeeeza. now all i need is the other choon. cheers mate.

silver The other track is INFTY023
DNA - "Closer to all your dreams"

and it's bubble booble not pac man :)

happyraveruk silver like always, you are the dogs bollocks. cheers mate. if u view my next post, i've got another song i'd like some help with. cheers.

silver dogs bollocks? ... I think that is praise?
GT Lol, don't worry mate, he is indeed praising you there!

================
'You picked me up, and swept me away....'
happyraveruk sorry silver, uk lingo. basically you are amazing, keep up the good work with your mixes and site. cheers for the info. much appreciated.

SuperHenke anyone know the lyrics too Ham and DNA - About you , cant hear what he's saying ;P

No Left Turn the way i feel about you
you seem to be the one
but now you've come along
and brightened up my world

my feelings can describe it
keep makin noise makin noise mother ****er
but my love cannot hide it
keep makin noise makin noise mother ****er

-Donny
virus its actually "he seemed to be the one"

It took 0.56 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page