Radio listeners 150+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 DYEWITNESS, DJ TREVOR... NIGHTRAVER

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
dj-efeks you all no these boys, but... does anyone know where u can still get some of their vinyl, (thats if there is at all) like traks like around the world, masterplan, the future, ive got most of em but theyre all fukt =/ so i wana get new copies coz there classics, any ideas wud be great, cheers

Edited by - dj-efeks on 15 May 2001 12:01:24
silver Yeah dyewitness made some killer tracks... they are really hard to come by, I would try www.gemm.com
sequencial1
quote:
Originally posted by silver:

Yeah dyewitness made some killer tracks... they are really hard to come by, I would try www.gemm.com

wasn't dyewitness track , "I am the Creator" released in 1992?

We can make the future better
if we would only dance together
so join your hands across the nation
and lets' unite this Generation!
djlunacy I have dyewitness doubles if you are interested I have observing the earth, seven days and the future
message back if you want to make an offer

Keep the vibe alive :)

Richard Dean
Sydney Australia
rkennedy I have a copy of Dyewitness - The Future (live in scotland) but it's one of my most tressured records so i don't think i would sell it... SORRY.....
DJ Pathfinder i love dye withness check also " brrr " class tune

m vd heiden maked also loads off ohter good hardcore tracks under the name nighteraver.

You can't see me,because i am the future.
godisadj Does Dyewitness not do hard house tracks now? I think he's on Tidy Trax, Also on the Dutch Masters Cd's they are mega!

"WE'VE ALL GOT A MISSION, WE GET INTO DIFFERENT RUTS, SOME ARE THE COGS ON THE WHEELS, OTHERS ARE PLAIN NUTS!"
DJ Pathfinder he did acit / techno traxx on x traxx under the name misha & tim

You can't see me,because i am the future.
godisadj I've just seen that Dyewitness isn't actually signed to Tidy Trax but his tune 'What would you like to hear again' is on the Tidy Trax spring collection CD mixed by the Tidy boys.

"WE'VE ALL GOT A MISSION, WE GET INTO DIFFERENT RUTS, SOME ARE THE COGS ON THE WHEELS, OTHERS ARE PLAIN NUTS!"

It took 0.89 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page