Radio listeners 160+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 Gay djs!!!!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Amalia wich djs are gay in the hardcore scene or in other dance genres??:=)
näkkk Dunno, does it matter if they're gay or not? :p
Vitalism sharkey is, not sure about anyone else.

although, it is hhc, so... all of them could be. :D

why do you ask?
latininxtc yea i don't care about a dj's sexuality it's not a factor in the quality of the music

could someone please lock this unproductive thread?
Wilky Hixxy defo is, only a gay man could produce music like that! Id say most have taken/given a quicken up the ass for a bookin or 2, bent ****s
acidfluxxbass Kevin Energy, K Complex, Ethos & Stormtrooper sound a bit gay to me..

especially after suck my rock. i love that tune tho... not cos its title, but cos its good..
Wilky
quote:
Originally posted by acidfluxxbass:
Kevin Energy, K Complex, Ethos & Stormtrooper sound a bit gay to me..

especially after suck my rock. i love that tune tho... not cos its title, but cos its good..

Lovin a tune coz of its name, is well gay
Vitalism
quote:
Originally posted by Wilky:
Hixxy defo is, only a gay man could produce music like that! Id say most have taken/given a quicken up the ass for a bookin or 2, bent ****s

lol.

Revs Scott Brown used to be, I think ! Idk, I read something about it on his Facebook, not sure tough
Hard2Get
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Revs:
I read something about it on his Facebook

Where to begin on what is wrong with that comment :P
Revs Well, if he wrote it
TheOneNOnly
quote:
Scott Brown used to be, I think ! Idk, I read something about it on his Facebook, not sure tough

How do you go from gay.. to not?

wut
acidfluxxbass
quote:
Scott Brown used to be, I think ! Idk, I read something about it on his Facebook, not sure tough

that sounds like utter rubbish to me..
MAtRiCks hahaha, amazing thread!

I'm the only gay dj in my local Hardcore scene (as far as I know!) although one of my good dj friend who produces his own stuff under Kannibalz Digitalz is bi-sexual, but currently dating a girl :P

I don't think it ever affected my popularity or image, and I still get my share of the raver girls/boys attention so it doesn't really matter XD
redwingz
quote:

haha luv it! He USED to be gay did he? and then one day woke up and thought 'actually, being gay is rubbish'
Meathead
quote:
Originally posted by redwingz:
quote:

haha luv it! He USED to be gay did he? and then one day woke up and thought 'actually, being gay is rubbish'

"...and i must inform people of this via Facebook".
Wilky
quote:
Originally posted by Meathead:
quote:
quote:

all this you're born gay is ****in rubbish... for a start... do you have kids?

they come out kickin and screamin, not all happy!!!
Rocket2ThaMoon

Wasn't Boy George Gay, or was it just fashionable to look effeminate in the 80's??

I read in the album sleeve of my Ministry Of Sound Annual 1999, that he got into a fight with some guys, because he slapped a girl round the face.

Meathead
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

all this you're born gay is ****in rubbish... for a start... do you have kids?

they come out kickin and screamin, not all happy!!!

You're completely backwards wilky. Seriously you're stuck in the 50s for **** sake. Im not gay but im pretty sure it isnt a choice for the people who are gay. Idiot.
Meathead Whats with all this "was" gay talk?

@Rocket2ThaMoon: Boy George has and always will love cock
Blackcrow
quote:
Whats with all this "was" gay talk?

For Real??

I thought it was just his act.
Meathead
quote:
Originally posted by Blackcrow:
quote:

For Real??

You thought he was that dedicated an actor?
SPOOX
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Blackcrow:
quote:

For Real??

You thought he was that dedicated an actor?

He was part of the New Romantic look from the 80's. As far as i can remember he's bi-sexual.
Meathead Bi then i dunno tbh, bit before my time . I guess it was part of his act then...

...but

Its not the 80s anymore, now whats his excuse for looking like that lol
Revs
quote:
quote:
quote:

WTF ? You can be gay and become hetero. You can also be hetero and become gay.

Actually some people were talking about him on his status or wall or somewhere else on his page, and it was told he had homosexual relations and stuff.. I don't know, I just remember he got angry and said the next who starts talking bout it again will be deleted or something like that. Yeah well.. don't ask me!

And even if he was, who cares ?! He's one of the best ( or maybe even THE best ) Hardcore producer ever, and that's what we love him for!

Jay-Owen
quote:
Hixxy defo is, only a gay man could produce music like that! Id say most have taken/given a quicken up the ass for a bookin or 2, bent ****s

Fascist pig =P

PS to Revs: Most people don't change sexuality, they just realise they are hetero or homosexual. I know two people whose dads realised they were gay. I guess it's a personal acceptance thing. Dunno.
Vitalism one of my friend's dad's came to this conclusion a little later on in life after having kids.

i just don't think it's as cut and dry as some people think. at the end of the day, it doesn't really matter unless you are and you're after some ass yourself.
tru bass
quote:
Bi then i dunno tbh, bit before my time . I guess it was part of his act then...

...but

Gay...

my mates gay and he has known it all his life, he only came out recently though so i think its just a case of how your mates/family will take it
Meathead
quote:
quote:

WTF ? You can be gay and become hetero. You can also be hetero and become gay.

Impossible. Its there and there's no getting rid, people just chose to accept it at different times is all.

quote:
And even if he was, who cares ?! He's one of the best ( or maybe even THE best ) Hardcore producer ever, and that's what we love him for!

As far as ive seen the only person with any kind of issue with gays is Wilky (maybe to compensate for his own insecurities :p) i couldnt give a shit either way tbh. I was just making a remark with regards to the apparant "coming out" broadcasted on facebook.

Project-Industrial
quote:
Originally posted by TheOneNOnly:
quote:

How do you go from gay.. to not?

wut

british researches wrote an article about beeing gay is a disease that u can cure :P so.... scott brown went to the clinic lol xD ????? no really.. pointless thread..
DarrenJ ironicly a man pinched scott browns butt at a rave years ago, was quite funny reading about it on USH
mr brown was pissed off at the dude (dj mole)
Excalibur
quote:
Originally posted by DarrenJ:
ironicly a man pinched scott browns butt at a rave years ago, was quite funny reading about it on USH
mr brown was pissed off at the dude (dj mole)

Really? I thought mole was just obsessed with him, didn't he steal his phone number and send him a bag a semen?
Triquatra ROFL!

poor iain, he went through a rough patch back then :P i think he's cleared things up with mr brown since then....

..i think ;)
jenks
quote:

You seem to have given this a lot of thought. Anything you want to get off your chest? We won't judge you...
Brian K
quote:
Bi then i dunno tbh, bit before my time . I guess it was part of his act then...

...but

heroin? =P

yes he is a homosexual and has played at the gay bars here in indy a couple times
Yoko Whats next? Who are the Jewish DJs? Who are the Black DJs. Who are the DJs with blonde hair and blue eyes?

Honestly, does it make a difference when listening to something by someone who is gay or straight. Either way, it makes no difference in DJing that I can see.
Revs Yes, it might have gay elements which may influence us
kathryn
quote:

dont forget Darren Styles
näkkk Nah, Darren likes the dirty, trashy girls :P
Craigavon raver scott brown is married isn,t he?
kotu
quote:
Originally posted by acidfluxxbass:
quote:

that sounds like utter rubbish to me..

on the scott brown dvd livewired sharkey says scott brown is a gay icon

*EDIT
will post proof on youtube as soon as im free

kotu
quote:
Originally posted by Craigavon raver:
scott brown is married isn,t he?

he is a virgin and gay.

*EDIT
youtube video coming in under 20 minutes..

*EDIT
here is the video.... watch it all the way through and to the end..

by the way The blip at 6:09 is where time and space inverted but my camera compensated as it is a Sony.

It took 2.67 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page