Total online 1519
 Radio listeners 181+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 Oldskool Hardcore/Hardcore Breaks Mix...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Righteous9 Intended for local *Strip Clubs*, check out my Mix of NuRave and Oldskool Breaks...
Title: "Translation: Sex, Love, & Murder"
http://www.soundcloud.com/dj_ghostly

Love ya,
-the Ghostly one...
(Rebel Alliance Productions Resident, System Recordings Promotions Manager of Chicago, IL USA, and Founder of the Rave Crew "KKR!"; "Kandi Kid Rebels")
PLUR, my Homies... =)
Mortis I'd say you need a lot more practice on the decks before sending mixes to clubs. My advice is practice practice practice, do loads of mixes (as many as you can) but don't post them or send them out. Then come back in a year or so and post another one and see how much you've improved. Plus, the sound quality of the recording is awful.
Righteous9
quote:
Originally posted by Mortis:
I'd say you need a lot more practice on the decks before sending mixes to clubs. My advice is practice practice practice, do loads of mixes (as many as you can) but don't post them or send them out. Then come back in a year or so and post another one and see how much you've improved. Plus, the sound quality of the recording is awful.

I KNEW IT! ...
You guys are Sad cuz that's not how people feel, most Cats that I give my mixes to, Love me... I don't know why HHC.com always gets at me about that... I've been spinning since '95... I almost would rather not post 'em here... =(
Righteous9 Sorry, Mortis... I hear what your saying... I got to get into a Studio, I'm just recording to a Laptop Microphone (RCA to 8th inch) with "GoldWave"... My friend's got a Studio, I'll see if he'll let me use it..., must be the Needles, or the Wiring..., Lazy Mix???
Mortis
quote:
Originally posted by Righteous9:
quote:
Originally posted by Mortis:
I'd say you need a lot more practice on the decks before sending mixes to clubs. My advice is practice practice practice, do loads of mixes (as many as you can) but don't post them or send them out. Then come back in a year or so and post another one and see how much you've improved. Plus, the sound quality of the recording is awful.

I KNEW IT! ...
You guys are Sad cuz that's not how people feel, most Cats that I give my mixes to, Love me... I don't know why HHC.com always gets at me about that... I've been spinning since '95... I almost would rather not post 'em here... =(

I know what you mean about posting mixes on here, most of the time people don't d/l them let alone leave feedback. You should be glad that someone didn't really rip you about the mix because the mixing is really poor if I'm honest. At least I offered constructive feedback.

It took 0.31 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page