Total online 1418
 Radio listeners 175+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 Just Fcuk x Dealer (DJ Sword Mixed Messages Remix)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
DJ Sword God, that song title takes up every character in the subject bar hahah.

Anyways, started this just for fun, and when I finished it, it actually sounded pretty solid, so I figured I'd share it. Feel free to leave comments and criticism.

S3RL - Just Fcuk x Dealer (DJ Sword Mixed Messages Remix)
acidfluxxbass It wouldn't be any harder than simply beatmatching two songs together. :/
Wilky also the lyrics to just **** totally contradict dealer.....

how could don't go out at night, don't take any drugs, just ****....... I'm your dealer... sound good?
acidfluxxbass
quote:
Originally posted by Wilky:
also the lyrics to just **** totally contradict dealer.....

how could don't go out at night, don't take any drugs, just ****....... I'm your dealer... sound good?

Rule #1 for every dealer is not to use your own stock, so if your a dealer, you wont be taking drugs.
tru bass
quote:
Originally posted by acidfluxxbass:
quote:
also the lyrics to just **** totally contradict dealer.....

Rule #1 for every dealer is not to use your own stock, so if your a dealer, you wont be taking drugs.

Actually it's rule number 5, Never get high on your own supply.
Wilky that's bollox... I used to sell crack with an old mate and he smoked his own stuff
catlikethief Well maybe that's why he called it the "Mixed Messages" remix?

*sigh*
acidfluxxbass
quote:
that's bollox... I used to sell crack with an old mate and he smoked his own stuff

then he wasnt a very good dealer.
DJ Sword
quote:
Originally posted by catlikethief:
Well maybe that's why he called it the "Mixed Messages" remix?

*sigh*

Yup. The point was the contradicting messages in the songs. But like I said, I just made it for fun.

And it wasn't really that hard to make, as it was mostly beatmatching and arranging. The only things that took a little more process were a few spots where I had to do some creative cutting to get around the fact that I don't have access to acapella/karaoke versions of either song.

It took 0.78 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page