Radio listeners 186+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 New Hardcore & Freeform mix

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Audio Warfare It's been a while so I thought I'd smash a mix together and put it up for DL:-

http://soundcloud.com/audio-warfare/audio-warfare-hardcore-freeform-mix-nov-2010

A few exclusive bits, F/C Audio Weaponry tracks and various other recent releases I've purchased.
Bonkers4Life I cant find the DL button!!!! i really want this, listen to the first like 3 min and i was already blown away!!! NOOOOOO lead me in the right direction!!
Audio Warfare Haha. :D The download button is a bit discreet isn't it! there's a black down facing arrow on the toolbar on top of the waveform.
Mortis I'll grab this after the gym tonight.
tru bass Just listened before going to the gym :P
Lovely mix, Really enjoyed it. Some really good tunes on it.
Wilky shall down this later... got some gabba n trance bits to listen to first
Ionosphere I'm definitely having this d/l
Audio Warfare Ah nice one guys! What's with the gym on a friday everyone! Hope you're planning to balance that out with a few healthy beers. ;)
ppmclovin4uz This is great!!!!!!! def goin on my ipod!!! Keep it goin
Mortis
quote:
Originally posted by Audio Warfare:
Ah nice one guys! What's with the gym on a friday everyone! Hope you're planning to balance that out with a few healthy beers. ;)

I'm usually there Friday mornings but plans had to be changed today. As for the beer, well, I'm still pretty much not drinking any more. I slip every now and then but for the most part I don't drink and just work out. It's a much better lifestyle.
Audio Warfare Ah that's great man. :) I'd love to still be going to the gym but it's one of the things I had to knock on the head to afford moving out unfortunately. Sure I'll be able to get back on it in the future though. I do like a drink on the weekend though haha. Some vodka or a few beers/ciders with mates to wind down after a hectic week.

quote:
Originally posted by ppmclovin4uz:
This is great!!!!!!! def goin on my ipod!!! Keep it goin

Nice one mate. :D
Lorenzo.Tweakn about 15mins into the mix and im loving it! deff on the download. will listen it to again on wednesday on my way up to university of chicago hospital for an infusion of steriods. :D
Audio Warfare Haha nice one mate, glad you're liking it. :D
Ionosphere ....at last, I've listened to it and yes, this one's going to be hammered a few mote times. Really good mate. Thank you.

It took 0.92 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page