Total online 1487
 Radio listeners 156+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 Dark/Freeform/Breakbeat Hardcore mix (mid 2000's)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Audio Warfare Was havin' a dig through my old vinyl crates and decided to record a mix with a few old(ish) favourites. Got a real mixture of some of the more underground stuff from this era.

Tracklist and DL on Soundcloud - http://soundcloud.com/audio-warfare/audio-warfare-dark-freeform-breakbeat-hardcore-mid-2000s
Mortis Some absolute belters on this mix. Downloading now
Audio Warfare Nice one mate. :) I've reminded myself how many classic tunes there where around this time haha. Bit of a golden age for these sort of styles I think.
Mortis Indeed. It was a golden age for modern hardcore as a whole. I had plans to make a best of 05 mix (2 or 3 as a series) but far too many good tracks and lack of time meant it never got made.

*edit*

Listening now and it's really good as I expected!
Audio Warfare Yeah deffo. You should try and do one at least mate! Be good to get a few more mixes from this era on my HD. I've lost most of my mixes that are over 3 years old now. :( Obviously I still have CD's from that time but they don't even touch on half the good stuff from that era.

Nice one mate.
Ionosphere d/l thank you. :)

*edit*

Finally gave it a good thrashing and thoroughly enjoyed it mate. Good mixing, good track choice, all as expected.

Marvelous. 8)
Audio Warfare
quote:
Originally posted by Ionosphere:
d/l thank you. :)

Nice one mate. :D

It took 0.7 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page