Radio listeners 187+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 systemization (dopeman remix)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
The Dopeman http://soundcloud.com/dj-dopey-1/systemization-the-dopeman

thot i would try and make a tune using my desktop pc (it's actually pretty hard coz i'm used to a laptop) got annoyed that i wasn't getting anywhere so i thot **** it i'll use my remix of systemization to give me a little help...this is the result

what do you think???
djDMS Love it.

Sorry i can't be more constructive but sometimes, less is more!
The Dopeman does it sound ok? i can't really tell i'm using my tv as a computer screen i don't have speakers anymore (not that they were ever really any good lol)
djDMS I only listened through the laptop but sounded ok to me mate.
Dain-Ja My first comment would be that it's missing crashes at transition points... That would help it quite a bit.

I don't think the song really goes anywhere but I'm assuming this is unfinished
The Dopeman
quote:
Originally posted by Dain-Ja:
My first comment would be that it's missing crashes at transition points... That would help it quite a bit.

I don't think the song really goes anywhere but I'm assuming this is unfinished

yeah i was still moving all my samples from my external hdd to my pc when i put it up just gotta figure out how i'm gonna put it together now
_Jay_ I like it mate. Like most of your stuff, to be fair. Still play your remix of I Belong To You quite a bit. That speedy piano - fcuking love it!
Ken Masters you've done it again you crazy fool, sent it to me to check out for PPF then posted in here for everyone to hear haha

& I know no-one would have know if you'd submitted it or not but its not as fun releasing the album if the members have heard half the tracks on it already.

resist!! : P
The Dopeman i know i completly forgot lol i will resist the temptation i promise lol
Triquatra soooooooooooooo....I should take this off the digital digest then, I put it on the front page last night!
Ken Masters
quote:
Originally posted by Triquatra:
soooooooooooooo....I should take this off the digital digest then, I put it on the front page last night!

It's up to Dopeman, bearing in mind that not all submissions will make the album anyway but it'd be good to have unheard material to choose from.

The Dopeman
quote:
Originally posted by Triquatra:
soooooooooooooo....I should take this off the digital digest then, I put it on the front page last night!

it's up to you..what is digital digest anyway lol
Archefluxx Should I be expecting an email? lol

It took 1 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page