Radio listeners 187+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 How is everyone?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Charco Been a while since I've peered around here, how is everyone?

And while I'm here...I'll sneak this in https://soundcloud.com/charco-1/dark-side - Free download to whoever wants it....
Triquatra Surviving!
I've been sick with a thousand different virus's and bugs the last two months. It's only been the last week that I've felt "normal" again!

Not around as much as I used to be, trying to stay off the net and in Cubase instead :)
Ken Masters All good here dude, even better now im on holiday from work for 2 whole glorious weeks !

Hope things are good at your end.

That's a shame you weren't around in the preparations for the PPF album, could have got involved but there's always next time :)
don_simon3000 been better thanks. no tweak here and trying to be moderate on the booze. few months then hopefully finished with uni and then i will party harder than ever b4
also there is a pending decision on a new tattoo for me hope 2 know more next week.
Smoogie Been busy these days and I mostly lurk here these days. Got a mix up if anyone wants to hear it?
kathryn
quote:
Originally posted by Charco:
Been a while since I've peered around here, how is everyone?

And while I'm here...I'll sneak this in https://soundcloud.com/charco-1/dark-side - Free download to whoever wants it....

Hello stranger how ya doin
Hard2Get
quote:
Originally posted by don_simon3000:
been better thanks. no tweak here and trying to be moderate on the booze. few months then hopefully finished with uni and then i will party harder than ever b4
also there is a pending decision on a new tattoo for me hope 2 know more next week.

Are you English?
don_simon3000
quote:
Originally posted by Hard2Get:
quote:
been better thanks. no tweak here and trying to be moderate on the booze. few months then hopefully finished with uni and then i will party harder than ever b4

Are you English?

nah, only pretender why u ask?
Hard2Get
quote:
quote:
quote:

Are you English?

Because everything about you seems English.
scottyd2k9 Im gurd, thanks. Dont talk much on the forums though, not many people like me on here :D Just look at my old topics from 2008 then you'll see why... I was a nasty little shite back then !

Had a job interview the other day but it didn't go very well. Ended up being 5 mins late ahahha. The place was like a maze, had to ask 3 people were the reception was.

Buut i did win the pick 3 lottery :D 450.00 squiders, lovally :d < it's almost gone now though !

Hows youn's :d
don_simon3000
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Are you English?

Because everything about you seems English.

thats one of the best compliments some1 can make me. love english language, slang, and scally-style

and last but not least: the awesome hardcore music, djs and mcs!

It took 0.8 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page