Radio listeners 172+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 Triplestar - Summerdance (Original Mix)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
DJTriplestar A lovely hardcore track especially made for the summer ^^

Enjoy :D

DJ_FunDaBounce Quality!
Lorenzo.Tweakn love it! amazing tune.
DJTriplestar
quote:
Originally posted by Lorenzo.Tweakn:
love it! amazing tune.

quote:
Originally posted by DJ_FunDaBounce:
Quality!

Thank you both! :D
_Jay_ Oh my fcuking biscuits mate, this is amazing!

Edit: It was you that did the Daft Punk bootleg recently as well, wasn't it? Gonna have to keep mah eyes out for you brother. :-)
Hard2Get Seriously good tune! And from me, that is saying alot. Best tune I've heard in this style for years. It's basically a 90's Happy tune but in an an in original modern style. The trance lead fits so well with the main lead timing wise when it comes in around 3:50. If everyone could make tunes like this Hardcore would still be as good as it was around 2002 (while sounding fresh).
DJ_FunDaBounce
quote:
Originally posted by Hard2Get:
...If everyone could make tunes like this Hardcore would still be as good as it was around 2002 (while sounding fresh).

agreed!

on the same note I must add that the magic chord crew is putting out some decent stuff, reminiscent of.
_Jay_
quote:
Seriously good tune! And from me, that is saying alot. Best tune I've heard in this style for years. It's basically a 90's Happy tune but in an an in original modern style. The trance lead fits so well with the main lead timing wise when it comes in around 3:50. If everyone could make tunes like this Hardcore would still be as good as it was around 2002 (while sounding fresh).

Triplestar, this is high praise!! Matt normally hates everything.
_Jay_
quote:
Originally posted by DJ_FunDaBounce:
on the same note I must add that the magic chord crew is putting out some decent stuff, reminiscent of.

Yeah, definitely man. Those boiz have got the right idea. :-)
wong that's some good shit right there
Warnman Yes, nice track! I can actually taste, smell and feel the summer in this melody. Well done!
The only thing I can think of to boost this track slightly by 1-2 % would be to use some summerlike sound effects in the second brake like calls of seagulls, the splashing sound of the rushing sea, etc.
You know! Like the ones which were used in tracks like "Nalin & Kane - Beachball" or "DJ Taucher - Waters".
DJTriplestar
quote:
Seriously good tune! And from me, that is saying alot. Best tune I've heard in this style for years. It's basically a 90's Happy tune but in an an in original modern style. The trance lead fits so well with the main lead timing wise when it comes in around 3:50. If everyone could make tunes like this Hardcore would still be as good as it was around 2002 (while sounding fresh).

Wow!!

I just noticed this comment :D
Thanks a lot man! Yes, I try to get that specific style back. I absolutely LOVE the original sounding UK Hardcore sound back in the day.

I tried the same in my album I recently released, but with different sounds and atmospheres to make it more special :)

I'd really want to thank you for this comment tho! I'll never stop producing and doing what I love to make!
DJTriplestar
quote:
Originally posted by _Jay_:
Oh my fcuking biscuits mate, this is amazing!

Edit: It was you that did the Daft Punk bootleg recently as well, wasn't it? Gonna have to keep mah eyes out for you brother. :-)

Yep that was me! :D
_Jay_
quote:
Originally posted by DJTriplestar:
I'd really want to thank you for this comment tho! I'll never stop producing and doing what I love to make!

Aww I'm feeling the love. Powerful. :-)
DJTriplestar
quote:
Originally posted by _Jay_:
quote:

Aww I'm feeling the love. Powerful. :-)

Haha
piumaki Nice stuff here!!! Good job!
DJTriplestar
quote:
Originally posted by piumaki:
Nice stuff here!!! Good job!

Thank you!
I recently released it ^^

http://triplestar.bandcamp.com/album/siesta-ep

piumaki
quote:
quote:

Thank you!
I recently released it ^^

http://triplestar.bandcamp.com/album/siesta-ep

yes i ve seen on your bandcamp, add to the wishlist as well! ;)

DJTriplestar
quote:

Thanks a lot! :D

It took 1.42 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page