Total online 1778
 Radio listeners 178+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Featured Poll
 Chart CD or another genre + hardcore remix?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
silver Would you buy a chart CD or a CD in another genre if there was a hardcore remix as one of the tracks?
Underloop It would depend on both the original track and the remix. I wouldn't just go out and buy the CD if it was complete pants.... just because it had hardcore on it

Matthew aka DJ Underloop
--------------------------
"Turn that shit up!!!!!"
virus i've bought vinyl pop releases that have hardcore remixes on them..

i'd dont spend a lot of money on cd's anymore.. less money to spend on vinyl.. there are some cd's coming out that i do wanna buy, like when the bang/blaze album comes out.. and the KFA triple pack cd!

Simon I don't buy CD "Singles" which is what the questions seems to be based on, I only buy cd albums or comilations.

Sy.
Haeobogoblin humn, too many factors, cant have more than one :( :| :P )

DJ Overdrive:
-=truly hardcore=-
XxXbUnnYgAlXxX Hehe I'm not clever enough to be a DJ plus I dont have the money so I generally buy hardcore compilations (sp) prefrebly 2 or 3 cds with no shite on, im fussy about buying cds... if there was a shite album such as NOW 196 with like a Flip n Fill remix of shooting star on it i wouldnt touch it with a 100000000 foot pole but if it was an album with some decent hardcore on it with no shite id buy it. God its all too complicated!

XxX

Oh, Oh, i am sincerely yours the one my heart beats for the one i adore... oh oh i am sincerely yours the love that you give ive never felt befoooooooore!!! Choooooooon!!!!!
strychnine I generally don't pay money for other genres, so if I were to shell out my hard-earned dough on a chart CD it'd have to have some quality hardcore on it, in enough quantity to justify what I'm paying.

eg. I'd buy a single if there was one decent hardcore remix on it, but I'd expect at least 4-5 if I were buying an LP.

fazza got 2 b a decent hardcore mix as that would b the only thing i woud buy it for.

"I feel you, i want you, i know your touch is all i need, im waiting you're shining"
RaverBaby69 it depends on all the middle three for me! but I'd probly tape whatever the tune was that I liked on it and then sell the cd 2 a m8

"I'm having the best time being off my pickle and feelin the music"
strychnine ^^ tsk tsk ... you do know that's a copyright infringement, don't you

CandyAss
Drew
http://www.valence2000.com
http://www.hardcorps.org
psychichigh It all depends on how well was the remix done, who made the original, how remixed it, and so forth and so forth...
But, then again, I don't own any hardcore cd compilations... Hell, I don't own many electronic cds... I own the 2 recent ones that were done by Freaky Flow and MC Flipside, but other then that, none...
I own way more vinyl than cd, but that must be for a reason, eh?

-------------------------
"and then god said 'let there be light' and there was, as the druids turned on their flashlights and laughed"

It took 1.12 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page