Radio listeners 181+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 oldskool hardcore kickdrum??

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
the real dj fosh hello everybody. hope you all are well...

right im wanting to write a 96 happy hardcore style tack (force & styles or fade & bananaman) type but i cannot seem to find any kickdrum samples anywhere, when ive searched they all seem to be too heavy(dutch style) so do any of u know where i could buy some kick samples? thankyou in advance

btw i have vengeange essensials 1,2,3 & 4
Audio Warfare Just look for fairly basic 909 kick drum samples without much processing. Try and find a beefy one and play with a bit of distortion but obviously not so mcuh you end up with a Gabber kick. I do have a fair few on my studio comp, next time I'm on it I'll try to remember to upload a few.
the real dj fosh nice one matey.thanks... really apreciate that!
DJ_FunDaBounce The vengeance samples in mention are more than enough. I say set up a sampler so you can quickly go through them with some distortion on and your bound to hit on a pleasing combination. The same distortion applied to a different kick can produce an unexpected result. Try it.
Mortis .
Smoogie Hard kicks are what makes Hardcore imo. who would have thought that you could make some many sounds just using a kick drum and the same with breaks
Guest this place is to cheap to have post linking so its the 4th post down in https://www.happyhardcore.com/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=89411&whichpage=2

It took 0.64 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page