Radio listeners 151+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Other web site / radio station announcements
 Hardcore Underground is having a sale!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
latininxtc For those of you sluts who don't bother with social media, the Hardcore Underground store is having a 25% off sale on select items. So if you are behind on some albums, now is your chance to grab them at a discounted price. They are still having their 33% off sale on Al Storm's recent album as well as the Live At Rehab album.

http://www.hardcoreunderground.co.uk/
CDJay We time them with brochure/sampler drops; this is the last one for a while....

CDJay
_Jay_

I need to get a few actually.

What's the Magic Chord one like, anyone?

latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by _Jay_:

I need to get a few actually.

What's the Magic Chord one like, anyone?

Well if you go by Vladel's wonderful review, it's the worst thing to have ever been created in this world. I think there are sample clips somewhere.

And the Magic Cord album is one that isn't on sale, but still might be worth getting.

Edit: Just did the work for you jay, you're welcome

https://soundcloud.com/the-magic-chord/sets/magic-chord-the-secret-files
Vladel The label went from we want to be different and uplifting to we want to be futureworld. They were on to something with the uplifting melodic vibe we were missing greatly and then they threw it in the trash and that was it. If i like something i will say so, if i don't then i will speak up to hopefully avoid future tragedies. It's the worst thing to have ever been created in this world, that mantle belongs to Tony Blair and isn't going anywhere any time soon but if we are talking in hardcore terms, Futrureworld winter bass would take that in terms of recent memory but the majority of that isn't hardcore. I'd actually have to have a think about that one.
_Jay_

Why, how very helpful of you, Stevo. :-) Much appreciated.

latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by _Jay_:

Why, how very helpful of you, Stevo. :-) Much appreciated.

Are you having any issues with soundcloud right now? for some reason midway through the playlist it stopped playing for me.
Claxton I have the magic chord album and I really like it. I played 2 or 3 tracks from in at HU in November.
_Jay_

Not really sure I'm seeing the FutureWorld comparison. I like a lot of those clips.

Samination More importantly, they have imported CDs from japan? :o
CDJay We're out of stock on the first Makina one, but expecting more stock with the newest M-Project release soon.

CDJay
johnnygomental CDjay mate,Ive just recieved delivery of HU3 and HU 2013 and I am properly over the moon!! Not only are the albums ace but I am pleasantly surprised to find free copies of store sampler 1 & HU EP vol 1 and, a copy of ravin eye!!!!!! many many thanks to you and the HU guys, you'll be delivering more to me very very soon!😉
CDJay Enjoy

CDJay
Claxton Reading that message from Johnny go mental is lovely and heart warming. I think I've started to take for granted HU's goodwill and good nature and how they really are bending over backwards for the good of the music.

God do I love and appreciate HU!
ninja edit For how long will the sales be? I'm planning in buying some tomorrow, hope it doesn't finish LOL
djDMS Ends Thursday so you should be fine

It took 1.12 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page