Radio listeners 154+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Dj stompy album

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Craigavon raver Is this gonna come out then? I remember when we were having a discussion on here and we were all guessing which artists will be releasing albums on hardcore underground and someone mentioned stompy, and cdjay replied confirming it was going to happen and the dats for it were ready and everything, and that was at least a year ago! and no mention of it since!
CDJay Yep, it's still sat there. We'll form some sort of schedule for the rest of the year once HU7 is signed off.

CDJay
Ken Masters Well tickle my prickly bits & call me Mildred! How exciting :)
Mansy
quote:
Originally posted by Ken Masters:
Well tickle my prickly bits & call me Mildred! How exciting :)

Yeah ^^ what mildred said lol
Craigavon raver ok, sweet
Craigavon raver Anymore news on this then?
kazukism92 If does happen...

Is there any chance to put Dubey Doo?
arpz This?
CDJay Still happening, should be q1 17, or early q2.

CDJay
arpz
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:
Still happening, should be q1 17, or early q2.

CDJay

Wicked :) Can you say anything more about it? Unmixed? :)
Craig Cairney I'd surmise it'll be un-mixed. If I remember correctly, it'll be paired w/ the DJ Storm anthology album.
Sulphurik Sounds good!! Always been fan of his music; there's some of his songs I haven't heard but prob have heard majority of his main/ well known ones.
DJ Sketchy Always loved Stompy's stuff :)
Captain Triceps Anyone know what he is doing now? Still in music, or any plans to return to hardcore?
arpz I was trying to get Sid P to book him for HAS the other day, he's been booked before so he's at least active in some sense
Mickey Init

It's all about 2:19
arpz
Sulphurik Loving sound of Electric Love which hadn't heard before.

I remember hearing some of Mind, Body & Soul before years ago but had no idea it was this song! Part around 1 minute sounds familiar.
Craigavon raver
quote:
Originally posted by Craig Cairney:
I'd surmise it'll be un-mixed. If I remember correctly, it'll be paired w/ the DJ Storm anthology album.

Happy days! look forward to these 2 releases
scottyd2k9 I remember on ush.net when everyone was going mad for stompys tracks. Glad it's finally happening.
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by scottyd2k9:
I remember on ush.net when everyone was going mad for stompys tracks. Glad it's finally happening.

wait wha? considering what i've seen on the facebook group, I thought they disliked anything made after 1996? :P
scottyd2k9
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
quote:
I remember on ush.net when everyone was going mad for stompys tracks. Glad it's finally happening.

wait wha? considering what i've seen on the facebook group, I thought they disliked anything made after 1996? :P

Facebook group? Im on about the old forums
Captain Triceps
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
quote:

Facebook group? Im on about the old forums

He's referring to the USH Facebook group set up after USH went down.
I am looking forward to hearing more about this album, too.
Skidzorz

Only Stompy record I own but by do I ever love it. It's got that perfect mix of happy (but not cheesy) and strong (but not dark), and the riff is wild and.. The whole track is just a masterpiece.
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by Skidzorz:
QYBMj14e5bk

Only Stompy record I own but by do I ever love it. It's got that perfect mix of happy (but not cheesy) and strong (but not dark), and the riff is wild and.. The whole track is just a masterpiece.

Yea, this kind of sound that Stompy and DJ Storm used to make where really good
Sulphurik Always loved Stompy's style. Hadn't heard these ones before which are sounding great!

DJ Reevzy Is this album still happening??
Craigavon raver I would assume so and I seriously hope so! but god knows only when, hopefully it makes an appearance this year as cdjay said before about last year and it obviously didn't materialise, so hopefully some time this year
fakka13k Any update on this yet????
Captain Triceps
quote:
Originally posted by fakka13k:
Any update on this yet????

I would imagine once the Sharkey one is finally boxed off then we'll hear more about these other projects. Maybe HU have learned not to take too much on at the same time.
Hard2Get
quote:
Originally posted by Sulphurik:
Always loved Stompy's style. Hadn't heard these ones before which are sounding great!

One of Hectics' finest!
Hard2Get Just gonna leave this here:

djscavenger Bump! Any update on this project? seems like we have been waiting a lifetime for it.

Was listening to a Stompy mix on soundcloud the other day and man did that guy write some great music, a very underrated producer.
CDJay Currently planned as next project/batch.

CDJay

It took 1.6 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page