Radio listeners 183+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Events: UK & Ireland
 THROTTLE-south coast ravers take note!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
fazza r squared promotions presents-

THROTTLE! touches down in porstmouth with a hardcore line up that will rock the south coast. Three of the scenes most respected and technically gifted djs will subject you to a night of the freshest hardcore not seen in portsmouth since the days of the legendary FUSION. throttle is held in a unique glass roofed arena featuring intelligent lighting and crystal sound.

djs-
BREEZE
STYLES
DEMAND
NAZE
HARDCORE MIKE

and the mighty MC WHIZZKID!

saturday 8th march
the glass house, the pyramids PORTSMOUTH

£10 ON THE DOOR 9-2am
advance credit card booking-02392 358608
no dress restrictions- roar
THROTTLE CONTACT-07876 640274
COACHES-on demand from all areas-call ernie on 07973 551171
nearest station portsmouth & southsea 10 min walk.

"I feel you, i want you, i know your touch is all i need, im waiting you're shining"
tommo £10 on the door.Feckin hell,thats value.

Im just a bassline addict
Im just a hardcore addict
Im just a dancefloor manic
Why o why cant you just accept it.
silver Added to events.
mcjutt im up for this m8 itll be wicked not to have to travel 0 miles to go to a good rave for a change

get with my lyrics il make u sweat
im a bad boy mc youll never forget
the quickest mc u evr met
all my competion get set for a rough ride u cant even touch my vibe where all the raving crew tonight
fazza ^^yeah blatantly mate its gonna be awsome! i went to the same venue last nite to see mampi swift and skibadee. its smaller than i thought but perfect for a rave!!

"I feel you, i want you, i know your touch is all i need, im waiting you're shining"
mcjutt def m8 ill be going on me todd so if u see us say hello innit ill have me name across me builders jaclet

all my competion get set for a rough ride u cant even touch my vibe where all the raving crew tonight
fazza def mate! by the way if your thinkin of takin any disco biscuits in id strap em to the inside of your boxers or something coz the searches are proper thorough! they even make you take your socks off!!

mcjutt sweet im sure ill find a way to get them in ;0)

mcjutt it finishes at 2 innit i have to wait 5 hours for the train!! im going to amsterdam as well that sunday heh **** it im still up for it

fazza
quote:
Originally posted by mcjutt:
it finishes at 2 innit i have to wait 5 hours for the train!! im going to amsterdam as well that sunday heh **** it im still up for it

you might be able to crash at mine?? not sure yet tho

mcjutt i feel a bit imposing if i did m8 ill have to check out the times for the trains and buses though but i think on a sunday mornin the buses wouldnt be there till 8 anyway

It took 0.97 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page