Radio listeners 161+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 Hardcore antiques

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
DJILLUZION Has anyone got any memoriabilier (can't spell!) that you consider to be antique? (well not literally) U know, 4 example, a horn from '95 or a rare tune on vinyl or flyers that date back years ago.

I have a horn from 98 and loads of flyers dating back to '93! Most are 95-96 ones.

silver DJILLUZION: great... would you want to scan a few and put them up on happyhardcore.com under the new fliers section?

Actually would anyone from any country be interested in this?
Skeenip Yeah asked awhile back if I could scan some flyers for you silver, i'm still on the case...just before I had uni finals. Now that i'm on holiday its coming along....although slowly. Just a query what format you want them in? and do you want me to shrink the flyers, or just send them as actual size?

"...Will there ever come a day, when I can turn around and say, It's alright now..."
virus i used to collect flyers like mad when i was younger, i have over 2000

i could scan some if you needed =)

and i got a crap load of rare tunes :P

adam

silver Skeenip: all fliers in JPG format please... keep them actualy size if you can, I will reduce them myself, but keep the DPI at 75 (otherwise the files will get too big).

virus: yeah if you could send fliers that would be great, but I will be asking you to probally help out in the record section.
dj-efeks i got a few flyers u might want too, like the ones from hixxy's sets recently over here (perth), n a few others...

...we were taught to believe, that everyone was created equal in the masterplan...
virus sure thing.. just lemme know what ya want me ta do =)

adam

silver dj-efeks: Email me 1 or 2 so I can let you know if the size and info is correct, I'll up a few up in the fliers section and then create an admin tool so that you and other people can submit fliers under different countries and cities around the world.

virus: because the record section is the biggest section I am 100% completed on the happy hardcore database and about 25% on the shop fronts. I'll let you know when things are ready...
Hughes If you want some, I have the odd one or two ......... hundred lying around, from Dreamscape, Helter Skelter, Club Kinetic, North etc...... .

!! Club Kinetic Ravers Live, Love and Dance !!
silver Sure scan them and email please.
DJILLUZION Silver, im on holiday at the mo in the U.S.A, for six weeks, so i will scan some of my best flyers when i get back (20th August) for you. I have some phat ones!!

It took 7.58 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page