Total online 1911
 Radio listeners 172+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music production & Gear talk
 "Hey!" - Sample (Often used in Hands Up)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
jordesuvi Anyone know where/what pack I'd be able to find this "hey" sample that plays right at the start of this song?
Cheers.

wong
quote:
Originally posted by jordesuvi:
Anyone know where/what pack I'd be able to find this "hey" sample that plays right at the start of this song?
Cheers.

Triquatra That's the first time I've heard that "hey" but then I suppose that's because I don't listen to hands up....

It sounds like Blossom (Blumchen) shouting hey ...or maybe dune

have they nicked it from them?

no idea if that helps.

sounds almost like a clean version of the same hey that's used in Stimulant DJS - R U Serious
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3Gav0aXyEw&feature=player_detailpage#t=207

but then I guess "hey" isn't really limited to just that one sample...there are probably a few Heys out there!
DUnsilence I've asked some friends about this one, it's probably from a Vengeance sample pack or something. The Prodigy's "Firestarter" uses a similar "Hey!" sound sampled from "Close (to the Edit)" by Art of Noise, but this one sounds a little different.
ViolonC Probably a remake from the prodigy one.

a it appears here also dunno if it's the same sample, and if they recorded it or just took it from some vengeance sample pack
Tekraider For anyone still interested, this is from Vengeance Vocal Essentials 2, under Vocal Shots. Shout 29.
Cheers
avery Is anybody still looking for this? It's Art of Noise - Close to the Edit -- comes in at 20 seconds or so in the track

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sFK0-lcjGU

Enjoy!
avery or anyway, that's the original source :) in many sample packs too. good luck!

It took 0.86 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page