Radio listeners 174+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Events: UK & Ireland
 UK, England :: Hardcore Heaven

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
silver Event name: UK, England :: Hardcore Heaven
Starts: 2003/5/24
City/Region: England

Hardcore Heaven
Venue: The Sanctuary, Milton Keynes
Time: 9pm-6am

Tickets: 19 Pounds + Bf
Available From All Good Outlets Or From Ticketmaster 08705 344 444 Or Direct
From Hardcore Heaven.
Info: 020 8363 5222

Arena 1
[lurl="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=19"]Hixxy[/lurl]
[lurl="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=36"]Breeze[/lurl]
[lurl="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=705"]Karim[/lurl]
[lurl="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=20"]Dougal[/lurl]
Mark Eg
[lurl="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=35"]Sy[/lurl]
Scorpio
[lurl="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=862"]The Viper[/lurl]
Paul Maddox

Arena 2
[lurl="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=583"]BK[/lurl]
[lurl="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=40"]Sharkey[/lurl]
Ed Real
[lurl="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=57"]Darren Styles[/lurl]
Dolphin
[lurl="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=709"]Kevin Energy[/lurl]
[lurl="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=367"]Demand[/lurl]
[lurl="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=260"]In Effect[/lurl]

With MC's:
[lurl="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=418"]Storm[/lurl]
Whizzkid
Marley
Odyssey
Wottsie
Squidgy B
fazza i thought scott brown was playin?? gonna be a fat night! cant wait!

"Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?"
xxhappyxx line up looks cool, hopefully will b goin!

'come fly my child 2 a special place, with angels in the sky, the time has come 2 fly!'
djDMS Hoping to get there, just hope i can convince the missus that i'll be home in time to go on holiday the next day!!

We're dancing wall to wall, all creatures great and small
radiokate gutted... i doubt theres any way ill be able to convince anyone I'll be ok for my first A/S maths exam the next day!

Spine Tingling Sensations To Leave Your Mind Numb...

Ka*
atomicb Sweet! assuming I don't have any a/s exams around then I'll be there :D

radiokate sly...! :-(

Spine Tingling Sensations To Leave Your Mind Numb...

Ka*
FrozenToast if i find someone to come with then i definately will be going!

-----{ product of the devil }-----
Hardcore-Eddie Ill be there popping my Hardcore Heaven cherry, I cant wait

warrior Went to last hardcore heaven, the best event for a long time, cant wait til this one! is scott brown playin? the flyer says so!

tommo Looks like a good event but some of the sets clash a bit like Sy-Kevin Energy
Breeze-Sharkey and Dougal-Styles.
Both in different arenas but at the same time,not good is it.

I'm just nucking futs!
tommo_nrg@hotmail.com
rezzna dont worry tommo, they arent the order in which theyll play, well they werent last time, it'll still clash alot tho, which bites

"don't worry about it, if i were you i wouldn't remember me either"
tommo Yea,bugger innit.

I'm just nucking futs!
tommo_nrg@hotmail.com
Pace My Ticket's already sitting proud on top of my 1's an 2's :)

-I love my decks, just looking at them at night before I go to bed and getting up in the morning with my hair in a mess just stood there in my boxers mixing thinking im the bomb-
ravingcherry i can't make it to this 1 any1 know roughly when the next 1 is (or issit 2 early) coz i sooooo wanna go!!!!!

jaff im playing in the bus (a double decka bus!) chill out room 3-4

catch me at

The firestation, Bournemouth 4th feb
Benus VIP opening 27th feb
Tasha`s 14th March
GBH vs Fusion 29th March

for BASSFLYER info visit:

www.BASSFLYER.co.uk
Oli G its today!
i cant wait
gonna be phat

CAM002 Out May 2003
Distribution Through Nu Energy & Imo
www.camelrecords.co.uk

\o/ <o/ \o> <o> /o\ _o/ \o_
LMPhoenix That was one fu**ing awesome night
My ears a still ringing

I Just want you to know its nice to be important but its important to be ****ing nice
jambo 29 I wish i could of been there, ive been 2 one of there events b 4 & that was wicked

mcjutt it was an absolutly wicked night i stayed natrual and rocked all the way through if ya missded it last night shame on yaselfs if it was possible for u to go

since 1999 ive been on special quest
i set out to do a job and to be the best
since picking up the mic i gotta rip it up
u can jump on the mic but theres no1 like the jutt
rezzna that night rooled. cool sets from hixxy, sy, scott b, most of em actually. but next time they shud try and get sanctuary and fastrack for "arena" 2, which at the moment should be callled room or mere box 2. there were some good sets played up there, but missed sharkey, which waw the one i reallywanted to see. meh. plenty of fun in the main arena! shame on anyone who didnt go. a pox on all your houses

"don't worry about it, if i were you i wouldn't remember me either"
SV HQ Hardcore Heaven says... a big thank you for all those that turned out at the weekend at the Sanctuary! you don't need us to tell you it was a wicked night - so cheers for coming along and bringing the noise!!

on another note, you can now get the Hardcore Heaven logo as the operator logo on your mobile!

just text SV 10529 to 87234 to get it sent straight to your phone!

or you can get the full colour Hardcore Heaven logo send as a colour background to all phones with full colour capability!

just text SV 10520 to 87234..!

logos and backgrounds cost no more than £3 plus your standard message charge - check the downloads page of www.slamminvinyl.co.uk for the full range of downloads and terms and conditions!

It took 0.5 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page