Radio listeners 184+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - other genre
 Any scouse house lovers out there?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Gaz mace-E 1988 Ok this might be like cursing, but scouse house is a little guilty pleasure I have, maybe not so much for the cheesy lazy and quickly produced tracks, but more for the scouse house/hard house cross over style tunes, including Spanish/poky donk, Russian donk etc.

Any other lovers on here? Worth an ask haha
DjZelous Im more of a funky house kind of guy, but scouse house is pretty dope too.
warped_candykid I don't own any CDs, but I love those Alex K mixes on Ultimate NRG, and those Bounce albums.
djDMS Anybody into Hardcore that dares to make fun of scouse house/donk is kidding themselves!
ultraskool scouse house - started by Nick Skitz? was pretty good for a while then kinda fizzled out due to the rise of Hardstyle and Hard Trance. It's not that much different from Hard House or even UK House is it?

During that era there was a whole concoction of House and Trance with tunes that you couldn't quite put the finger on whether it was Trance or House. Like I used to think,

"Is it 'Housey Trance' or 'Trancey House'? LOL
robertybob I'm partial to Hypasonic, Northstarz and Lee S, if they count?
Child Prodigy I guess the style started with the Klubbheads. It was funny & innovative at the beginnig but now it's basically covers & remixes of Pop / Dance songs, I still like it but I prefer UK Hardcore :P
Smoogie Do they even make Scouse House these days?

I heard since Wigan Pier closed the scene dried out?
robertybob
quote:
Originally posted by Smoogie:
Do they even make Scouse House these days?

I heard since Wigan Pier closed the scene dried out?

Sounds about right.
ConnerIntenzifi Scouse house or UK Bounce as its known these days is pretty big again in the north, Bounce til i die (BTID) ramming out venues, BTID in the sun looked rammed right out compared to HTID in the sun.
ukbouncehouse There's a forum dedicated to UK Bounce Scouse House: https://ukbouncehouse.com

The finest UK Bounce / Scouse mixes, tracks, and albums on the Internet. UK's Leading Online Bounce Forum ~

#bounce #scouse #scousehouse #donk #bouncy #bouncyhouse #bouncehouse #uk #ukbounce #club #clubbing #donky #bumping #purebounce #btid

It took 0.98 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page