Radio listeners 187+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 first rave

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
djtate Where was your first rave and was it the best?? Mine will be Energy 2001 at compulsion with Helter Skelter itwill be buzzin mannnnn!

kate robson
DjStarKz hehehe, mine was in 1997 at a house party, one of the biggest asian raves i've ever seen @_@, about 540 people showed up to this beach house. It was MAD!!! haeheahea ^o^

Tha One And Only Dj StarKz,Happy Hardcore - Dance - Trance - RnB - NrG - Hi Nrg... ALL tha Tunes To Rock Da House~!
IzzyLightdancer My first rave was an out door rave in salt lake city, Utah's. IN the mountains IT was bad ass. The rave had two sections one was for techno and trance while the other was for the dark techno. The light were going, the base was hitting and the acid was flowing. I raved until dawn and watch the sun rise coming up from behind a lake and to the mountain the I was melted into a cuddle puddle in. I've been to every rave I could ever since.

RUle 4 - NEVER monkey with another monkey's monkey! - so sayth The Rule book of IZZY
FingazMc well tate do u reckon enrgy 2001 will be ur best rave? i reckon it will be my best but we'll have to wait till nxt time!wen do u reckon we'll go again?

http://mcstyleeuk.homestead.com/homepage.html
DJ e-Klyps Mine was the last (ehem!!) helter skelter before they came back. It was a wicked night and I really thought it was the end of skelter, fortunately it wasnt.

PLUR=
Peace
Love
Unity
Respect
djtate Yer im glad helter skelter cam back as i wouldent of had chance to go to one!

Like Micheal Jackson I 'm a lyrical thriller Jack Nickloson I 'm a hardcore killer like Peter Pan iam the boy who can fly like a 747 right up to the sky
Matty K Easy there, my first rave was in 95 at the Rhythm Station, in Aldershot. I still think of the place when I go out now-a-days. Nuthin will ever beat the atmosphere that place created, I doubt.

The Rhythm Station will always be my home
xxmcmagicxx mine was in 96 i think i love clubbin n ravin n im gona go 2 manumission in ibiza soon its gona b buzzzzzzzzzzzin

~* i ("v") u*~
'v'
djotakon well lets see my first party was in 1990, it was an undergroundravein the ghetto of philadelphia . it was sweet E everywhere and there was so many people that they had to stand outside, which was bad for us, no neeed for more attention. the cops are @$$ holes in philly.

PLUR

djtate Yer i have heard of underground raves over hear in the UK but they dont go on any more!

Like Micheal Jackson I 'm a lyrical thriller Jack Nickloson I 'm a hardcore killer like Peter Pan iam the boy who can fly like a 747 right up to the sky
Atom1234 My first rave was chill, my mom worked there as a medic so i couldnt do twisted but me and my friend still had hella fun. Soon im gonna be working as a medic at raves and concerts and stuff so ill get into them free!

I am Jack's Raging Ego
DJ e-Klyps Dj tate, yeah they do now and again. I suppose it depends on your definition of underground. If you are talking about illegal events then yeah they still do happen.

The last one of real note was on the newz coz some ravers saw an empty cop care and pushed it into a ditch and wrote it off. Ha ha ha.

PLUR=
Peace
Love
Unity
Respect
FingazMc well played

http://mcstyleeuk.homestead.com/homepage.html
vorenz first was atomic playground...only about 8 months ago...it was sic but they keep getting better...

djtate Do they play hardcorether? If not what typeof music do they play at that rave?

DJ Pathfinder mine first rave was in 1993
in den helder it was called the temple of terror.
what i can remember the girls wear not much clothes. i kissed a few girls.
dj s were charlie lowlnoise & mental theo, westbam,dj hooligan,rob,petrov,dano,gizmo,buzz fuzz,lenny dee ,scarface & the prophet

You can't see me,because i am the future.
Stormbreeze mine was at this voodoofest thing in new orleans that had a techno arena. i saw stryfe play some awesome hardtrance and danced a lot. ( i was baked) so fun.

Midway_raver i aint actually been to an all niter yet:( i no the shame!!! I been to plenty of clubs which play happy core bein 16, i dunt get chnace to travel much but always down till 4 am down town ravin in teh hardcore rooms:):) First was proably Sy at Emproium when was 15 haha:) the days of teeny boppin lol!!! Latest hardcore evnmt was last week, in burton Last tiem seen a top Dj was sy at milenium a few weeks back

Ant B
NightSoul Fantazia - The Big Bang 1993 - s.e.c.c !
--------------

dance till the police come
wicky vicky mine was cyberfest in sanfrancisco. it was so much fun. lots of peeps and loads of artists. i saw umberzone, kevens, keoki, SIMON APEX, and some other bay area djs. loads of fun.

"play nothing but hardcore"
Heist ZZZfm Market Day Doof tent. No hardcore but loadsa ravers, hippies, stoners gathered for a good dance. First time i heard the brilliant cowgirl by underworld on a big system!

www.mp3.com/djheist
djtate Oh yer we will go a rave again sorry havnt been online in a while

Oli G mine was the last slammin...
and it ****in owned

im Never gonna miss another one :)

i didnt know what to say when i first got in there ...
so i didnt
i shut up.. and bounced

It took 1.51 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page